Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Appeal for Unbanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunika04

I think I might like it here
Hey guys, I was banned for this reason... "........black magic is forbidden..." for which I am greeted by today when i tried to log on. I have no idea who banned me, or what is happening.
I never used black magic and I actually try to support the community.
Can somebody please tell me what I did wrong? Or if this was simply just a jerkish administrator?
As I do have plenty of good friends on hollowworld.

(P.S. I know this doesn't have anything to do with it...but i was going to do Hollowworld RP video series on youtube -_-)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Actually, let me explain.
We check all ore breaks. It was pretty smart to not xray diamonds. But you were still caught.
So there.

Tunika04

I do not xray though. I had a friend with me IRL when I mined most of my diamonds plus a friend In game... His name in-game is Naelywn i think... Go ask him... He saw me find those diamonds... -_-

Tunika04

Those appear naturally in the world Sally...... Y'know there is a chance i can NATURALLY find them xD
EDIT: I know you said i didn't although I have found diamonds. Naelwyn saw me find them by digging out a large area in the southern wilds while running into them. Just wanted to point it out that I found those naturally aswell xD

Tunika04

I do not wish to fight.
I just wanted to get to your head that I found mine naturally. There are still lots of those common ores out in my mining system waiting to be mined -_-

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I know that very well, but I've been hunting xrayers for well near a year now. I know what xray looks like, I know what luck looks like. There's no mining style when you mined into the floor for gold, then went a few blocks away and did the same for more gold. It was hilarious that style of mining only happened when getting that gold, and no where else.

Tunika04

Look... I have been playing minecraft since Alpha.. I know LOTS of mining techniques.
I find it very useful and common to find two ore patches near eachother..

By the way... That was luck... and was ONE example of LOTS of time i mined in HollowWorld....

I rest my case..

EDIT: If this is a joke... im not laughing... i do this with friends ALL The time.... and i like this server... not funny sally.. i usually look up to you as a cool person -_-

aidenccollins

Villager
You got banned for xraying? You have got to be kidding me....
I am his friend In real life named Aidan... (yeah,yeah i know the typo error)
But I usually watch him play HollowWorld and to be honest (not to make fun of you Cam) he
VERY often fails at installing mods for which i usually have to do for him.. xD sorry man ;P
But he never did and I would never have let him if he tried :p I was at his house while he was mining most of his
ores.

aidenccollins

Villager
Yeah i was there with him.. he was going to make a staircase for trees (for wood obviously) and he ran into lapis then went back.
Lol we decided to cover up and make another exit near the ravine

and P.S. to sally from Cam (we are on the phone right now) Why are you stalking our place?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
The most amusing part is the fact you stop taking this seriously half way through the thread. It looks to me like you know you've been caught and you are screwed and just gave up trying.

Nicely done Sally :)

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
What amuses me is that him and his friend live together and use exactly the same computer...

And they were on the phone to each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.