Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

appeal for unbanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tephrite

Villager
It wasn't my fault for being banned. What happened was, I was playing and making my farm, but then I had to go to the toilet, and I let my friend on. When I came back he was sitting there, with a grin on his face, and on the screen it said I was banned. He said he was trying to use the mods I had been using in single player earlier.

please unban me, it wasn't my fault :(

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
Tephrite, that must have been one hell of a toilet break as these offences were recorded over a matter of an hour.

I do remember you were on teamspeak on that day, bragging that you were using X-Ray. We knew you were doing that. You then used flymod repeatedly and were told to stop. You were then caught bragging to other users that you were using mods and didn't care and would only worry about it if you were caught. Definitely seems to be a bit more than just "trying to use the mods" from single player.

Your account is your responsibility and we're sick and tired of excuses along the lines of "my little brother did it", "my friend did it", "my sister did it", "my dog did it", "my chimpanzee did it", "my boyfriend's sister's teacher's chicken farmer did it".

Point is, its your responsibility and if you don't have friends mature enough not to mess around on your account, then I'm sorry.

I'm not inclined to let you back on the server at this stage.

Tephrite

Villager
Tephrite, that must have been one hell of a toilet break as these offences were recorded over a matter of an hour.

I do remember you were on teamspeak on that day, bragging that you were using X-Ray. We knew you were doing that. You then used flymod repeatedly and were told to stop. You were then caught bragging to other users that you were using mods and didn't care and would only worry about it if you were caught. Definitely seems to be a bit more than just "trying to use the mods" from single player.

Your account is your responsibility and we're sick and tired of excuses along the lines of "my little brother did it", "my friend did it", "my sister did it", "my dog did it", "my chimpanzee did it", "my boyfriend's sister's teacher's chicken farmer did it".

Point is, its your responsibility and if you don't have friends mature enough not to mess around on your account, then I'm sorry.

I'm not inclined to let you back on the server at this stage.
i am not denying using the speed mod from the fly mod (not actually the fly mod), and i wasn't bragging about using the xray mod, i was saying i had it on one of my minecraft.jar files and i could use it. what i'm saying is he was the one who got me banned. i'd stopped once i got kicked, but then he used it again after that, when i went to the toilet. and i have already been banned for a while now (like a temp ban). and i only got kicked for the offences I did, but my friend was the one that got me banned, not me

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Future reference, Log out.

Don't save the Password in the Load Screen.

I'm not lifting this ban. It stands unless your Banner says otherwise.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Ban stands. Obviously can't trust you, I wouldn't trust you eve if this hadn't happened if you have cheat mods installed..

Status
Not open for further replies.