Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Appeal for Unbanning

oblivionsbane

Lord of Altera
Hello, I'm not too sure what just happened. I'm working on Squees town and Sucati tped to me, and shortly after I got banned for no stated reason. I would like to know if could please be unbanned and what I was banned for exactly.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
You were banned by alpha for constantly making snidy comments about certain members of the admin team...

After the amount of work i've put into this server (spending almost two solid days working on it to get it up to 1.8 and properly playable for you guys) I don't appreciate people making comments about me behind my back. If you aren't willing to give me some respect and appreciate the amount of work i put in, then frankly I don't want you on the server. Why would I put in the work for people like you to just then make snide comments?

And no this isn't a personal vendetta, the admin team all agree and are sick of you. Making comments about me to the other admins aswell (such as squee...) is not a smart move. I've let it go for long enough but now I'm sick of it, and funnily, Ducati and Alpha both jumped at the chance to ban you....

Alpha

The Watcher
You were banned for the constant stream of negative reports about you and the many many manytimes you have annoyed the admin team.

oblivionsbane

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry for talking to you behind your back steel. I do appreciate your work on the server, if it wasn't for that I'm sure no one would even be on a 1.8.1 server right now, nonetheless one with working plugins. When it comes down to it, things have just happened in the past that has made me biased, which is a normal and understandable thing seeing as a multiplayer server is a group of people, where biases are bound to arise. I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt by this, I have one question though. Why was this not brought to me directly? We could have talked this all out and not had to deal with the trouble and drama of banning me. I would really appreciate being let back onto hollowworld, and again, I am sincerely sorry for the trouble I have caused.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I brought this to you and spoke to you about it. You said you were annoyed about a previous temp ban which i appologised for and then left it at that. The next day i hear you making comments about me again. Sorry but if your going to insult members of the admin team then don't expect things to go well

oblivionsbane

Lord of Altera
wait what? i didnt say anything the next day, what are you talking about?? after you apologized we were good in my books, what are you talking about? like what did i say and who told you?

oblivionsbane

Lord of Altera
OH!!! NO!!! hahahaahahahaahahahahahaah i know exactly what it was, i said "no matter how hard a server tries, it just cant keep immature players out" or something like that, cant remember the quote exactly, but i wasnt talking about the staff, i was talking about how someone can just lie about their age in the apps, because the night before i had been at my cousins and my 10 year old cousin wanted to join and i told him no because it was for mature players, and he mentioned the fact he could just lie about his age, and i was just watching the ooc and was thinking what i quoted up there, didnt have anything to do with the staff =P

Steelcryo

King of the north!
... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you. Just keep quiet about the admin team regardless of your opinions

Kaies

Grand Lizard
You don't, the internet God thinks you to be ugly. Thus he cut your head off.

And your smelly feet.