Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application - Alec1125 [Approved - Tantara]

Alec1125

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Alec1125
2. Age: 19
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? - Yes I will be sure to read all of it before singing in.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? - Oh yes, I have run my own roleplaying community for over a year. We play any/all games that can have realistic game play integrated into them. Our main games are GTAIV, and Arma2. I play as a police commander, while we have other members who play as officers, some garbage men, taxi drivers, delivery truck drivers, etc.. Roleplaying is my preferred and most enjoyed method of playing.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. - I have always been very interested and intrigued by medieval themed movies, shows, and of course games! My favorite game of all time would have to be Skyrim, coming right before Oblivion. I've always enjoyed playing the "simple" character with roleplaying owning a farm/or ranch with livestock... while during my time away from the farm I enjoy adventuring and collecting treasure. Aside from in game, in the real world I enjoy my line of work, spending time with the people I care about, and most of all I love spending time together with my fiancee. Im a very laid back guy, however I am also one of the best leaders you could meet. My responsibility and ability to communicate are the biggest determining factors of why I am a field training officer at the age of 19.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. - Not that my work relates to minecraft, I texture in games as well as re-code scripts to improve the realistic appeal. However here is the banner to my community, displaying the textures on the uniforms/police cars done from scratch by me:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
banner.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? - Great work on the site, it looks very put together! I cant wait to get in and start building my character's life.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? - I would only hope so! :O lol ...Not only is cheating a cardinal sin but the number one rule in my community is that any (in-game) crime MUST have a valid reason. For example stealing, murder, vandalism, etc. MUST have a valid justifiable reason for being done. Because if you dont have a valid reason to "murder" somebody in a roleplaying server, then your just being a troll.

11. How did you find out about our server? - I just got back into PC gaming, after a while of being out of commission. I was searching youtube for "Realistic Minecraft Roleplaying Servers" and I came across your community!

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) - No i haven't voted yet.

Attachments

snowbooks

Loyal Servant of Altera
You might want to say something for #9, even if it's just a little. I know it's optional, but it'll still give you a better chance of getting in. And for #8, I think "work" means "Minecraft work," but I love the banner!

Alec1125

Villager
@snowbooks

Yes, lol... I figured, however I do not have any work to display in minecraft other than pictures of my buildings, etc. I thought displaying my RPG's banner would be a nice demonstration of my roleplay dedication and thank you so much for the compliment! :)

snowbooks

Loyal Servant of Altera
@snowbooks

Yes, lol... I figured, however I do not have any work to display in minecraft other than pictures of my buildings, etc. I thought displaying my RPG's banner would be a nice demonstration of my roleplay dedication and thank you so much for the compliment! :)
You're welcome!
I guess you could put pictures of the buildings if you wanted to, but I'm not sure if it matters. I hope you get in!

EDIT: By the way, if later you ever want to post pictures of your Minecraft work, it would go in this forum: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/showcase-your-work-on-hollow-world.13/. If you wanted to post pictures of banners (or anything else), it would go here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/artwork.93/.

ANOTHER EDIT: You also might want to vote. Most people (including me!) do it every day, because it gives you 500 Radiants (the Hollowworld currency) every time you do it.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Please add more to question 7. We'd like to know a little bit about you before we let you on :)

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I'm going to accept you :)
Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!

Alec1125

Villager
@Tantara

Ahh, okay. Well I was not aware that you had to live inside of a town. Im hoping by town you dont mean like an "oblivion" town where every single house must be next to another, and all trapped inside city walls.

I would very much like running a farm just outside of a town, just like in oblivion of skyrim! :)

snowbooks

Loyal Servant of Altera
@Tantara

Ahh, okay. Well I was not aware that you had to live inside of a town. Im hoping by town you dont mean like an "oblivion" town where every single house must be next to another, and all trapped inside city walls.

I would very much like running a farm just outside of a town, just like in oblivion of skyrim! :)
Not all towns have houses right next to teach other. Some do, but most don't. For 100,000 Radiants, you can buy a "town" and do whatever you want with it. Or, in a town, you can pay 10,000 Radiants for a 16 x 16 plot of land.