Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Approved - Alaila]

Chris Nelson

Villager
1) Minecraft Username: the_money15

2) Age: 19

3) Gender: Male

4) Country: United States of America

5) I have read the tome of Citizenship already.

6) I love roleplaying games. I started playing roleplaying games at a young age and also love medieval roleplaying games. I have played the online game Runescape, WOW, LOTRO, and others.

7) I am a nineteen year old male in college for engineering. I enjoy video games and discovered Minecraft two years ago at which point a fell in love with it. I love playing sports especially soccer and the Premier League. Some of my hobbies include Pokemon, (yes I know it’s old but it is still awesome and my childhood.), building and painting models, and scuba diving. I really enjoy medieval type games including Stronghold and Stronghold Crusaders but I also like the classics such as Age of Empires. I found out about this server by typing into Google medieval Minecraft, (yes I know obvious answer but true.) I am here to play one of my favorite games in a medieval roleplaying environment with the option of increasing my role and building on my Minecraft abilities. I also want to play in a server that has a constant upkeep and the option to always increase your rank and experience and while doing this make some friends in Minecraft.

8) The pictures are attached as files.

9) I think I covered most things but I would really enjoy playing a roleplaying version of Minecraft.

10) I have never and never plan to use any of that stuff; it is cheating in my opinion.

11) I typed into Google Medieval Minecraft, yes obvious answer but true.

12) I have voted for you.

Attachments

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Great work. The only thing I could ask is if you could add the reason you like RP in question 6.

Chris Nelson

Villager
1) Minecraft Username: the_money15

2) Age: 19

3) Gender: Male

4) Country: United States of America

5) I have read the tome of Citizenship already.

6) I love roleplaying games. I started playing roleplaying games at a young age and also love medieval roleplaying games. I enjoy roleplaying games because you can do almost anything you might want to in real life but can't. Such as building a huge house or castle or just being a mayor and owning a town. That is why I enjoy rpg's. I have played the online game Runescape, WOW, LOTRO, and others.

7) I am a nineteen year old male in college for engineering. I enjoy video games and discovered Minecraft two years ago at which point a fell in love with it. I love playing sports especially soccer and the Premier League. Some of my hobbies include Pokemon, (yes I know it’s old but it is still awesome and my childhood.), building and painting models, and scuba diving. I really enjoy medieval type games including Stronghold and Stronghold Crusaders but I also like the classics such as Age of Empires. I found out about this server by typing into Google medieval Minecraft, (yes I know obvious answer but true.) I am here to play one of my favorite games in a medieval roleplaying environment with the option of increasing my role and building on my Minecraft abilities. I also want to play in a server that has a constant upkeep and the option to always increase your rank and experience and while doing this make some friends in Minecraft.

8) The pictures are attached as files.

9) I think I covered most things but I would really enjoy playing a roleplaying version of Minecraft.

10) I have never and never plan to use any of that stuff; it is cheating in my opinion.

11) I typed into Google Medieval Minecraft, yes obvious answer but true.

12) I have voted for you.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!