Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Approved - Alaila]

Asian_Zent

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:AsianZent
2. Your real name:Alexander
3. Age:21
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:United Kingdom

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes i have

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? The aspect of roleplaying in this kind of server is pretty amazing, i've been on some servers that does roleplaying but never seen the likes of this server. I had experienced on roleplaying like Skyrim, Forsaken world and other mmorpg

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Well let me start with I am Asian British, people tend to call me the funniest asian guy due to the asian accent i put on when i do drama roleplays. I love playing football. Football is one of my passions, i only started playing minecraft 2 months ago and already i loved like the i live my football

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I am asian

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes i am much very aware of this voodoo

12. How did you find out about our server? I was looking for a server that is roeplaying and then i saw the castle and i thought wow this must cool.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes i have

Donations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Lordtitle and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

For all donation options click here!

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Can you please tell us a bit more about yourself on question 8?
What do you do when you are not playing football or minecraft?
Do you work? Do you study? Both?

Asian_Zent

Villager
Well if i'm not playing football and minecraft. I do some cooking, i also do live comedy sketch outside london which i really love because i want to be a comedian actor or a footballer. My other passions are playing rpg games because it just let us have the freedom to do anything we want. Furthermore, i get paid doing my comedy gags so i do my part time work and also i still study some main core subjects such as maths, english, and science.

Alailanible

Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Alailanible

The ip address is in the Everything you need to know section.

Server: minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:1701

Asian_Zent

Villager
Ermmm... when i go to minecraft multiplayer and added your server, when i connected it says failed to verify username. How do you fix this?

p.s. your welcome lol :)

Alailanible

I asked to the enlightened ones what could be the problem. This is the explanation:

"It's an authentication problem between their computers and minecraft.net auth servers. It's not a problem with the HW server.

It's a temporary problem, happened a few times in 2011. Once they give the servers a kick over at minecraft.net it'll work itself out.

Being able to visit www.minecraft.net and being able to reach the auth servers (which is what the client does when you login to minecraft) are different things. So even if you can see the website, that doesn't mean it'll work."

Asian_Zent

Villager
Does that mean i wouldn't be able to play in the hollowworld server or i need to wait for a while and if it's waiting could you please tell me how long it could take. I really want to play in this server