Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Approved - Space]

Your Minecraft username:fallingisfun06
2. Age:18
3. Gender: male
4. Country: Australia
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I do have experience in roleplaying games such as wow and others and have played on quite a few roleplaying servers on minecraft and would love to join yours
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hi my name is Hayden i am studding drama at N.I.D.A Sydney. i am 18 years old. i have played rugby union for 4 years and really enjoy it. i am 5 foot 9 and have dark hair. my fav pass time would be movies i am going to see the dictator when it comes out. in minecraft i recently built a 10000 block build with my friend. I have always wanted to be an actor and now that i am at N.I.D.A my dream may come true. my idols would have to be johnny Depp and Tim Michiman. i hope to see you online.

Fallingisfun06​

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry not that good with computers

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No I have just about told you my life so nothing special

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I don’t use mods
11. How did you find out about our server? Just by looking at roleplaying servers on minecraft.net

12. Have you voted for us?
yes

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

We don't ask for 8 sentences for nothing. Try to tell us something about yourself outside of games and Minecraft.

re 7
Hi my name is hayden i am studding drama at N.I.D.A Sydney. i am 18 years old. i have played rugby union for 4 years and really enjoy it. i am 5 foot 9 and have dark hair. my fav pass time would be movies i am going to see the dictator when it comes out. in minecraft i recently built a 10000 block build with my friend. I have always wanted to be an actor and now that i am at N.I.D.A my dream may come true. my idols whould have to be johnny Depp and Tim Michiman. ihope to see you online.

Fallingisfun06