Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Declined - IceandFire]

Minecraft Username: Bigbootyjudyfeel

Country & Timezone: Central Standard Time

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using out of roleplay knowledge in the roleplay which breaks the fourth wall of the roleplay ruining it which is why it is bannable. Powergaming is having your character be untouchable which makes it so the roleplay has no surprises which makes the roleplay dull that is why it's bannable.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am BigbootyjudyFeel. I don't think I'm very interesting. I Take Opera Lessons. My favorite is pink. I like pilliows!

Referral: I looked up medieval minecraft servers

{Character Section}
Character Name: Anastasia Aphrodite Antoinette

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: Anastasia is 5'10 weighing at 125 pounds with an extreme hourglass figure. Her Hair is White, her eyes Violet her skin extremely pale with pink undertones and she wears her hair half up with some down resting on her chest. Usually, you find her in some kind of regal pastel gown with white gloves and a diamond neckless.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Constance would look out the window of her carriage the door of the manor ajar. Though it wouldn’t have been that which had bothered her, it was the blood on the handle of the door. As she walked into the foyer, she would see a creature moving swiftly. Constance shouted, “W-who a-a-are you?!?!” She’d cry once again, “I am not a-a-afraid!” Constance would look in the mirror to see the figure of the man as she would yell, “N-n-No I-i… p-p-please spare me.” The figure would say from behind her, “ Oh, dear mother, you don’t deserve my forgiveness.” Then a sharp pain which seemed to last a lifetime as she feels the sweet release of death. Years before this event “If I stay with you, I can never have my best chance, so I must give you a way it pains me so, but goodbye, my darling, Will may you forgive me,” Constance said as she listened to Williams cries herself failing to fight to hold back her tears, she would forcefully pull from him and vanish. Five years later “Father, why must you go?” He cried. David said, “ I just must, William.” William would cry again, “But why?” The man would snap, “Because I am done with you. I am finding your mother. She can take care of you!” As the man slams the door, William bursts into tears. Constance watching from her mirror laughs, “Find me, darling, of course you will, though you won’t come back.” A cloud of smoke would engulf David teleporting him to her dungeon. “Let me out, you witch he has no one!” “Who’s fault might that be?” “Y-you're a-a-A MONSTER!” Later … David would be pushed to his knees before Lady Constance. “let go of me!” “Well I can’t have people finding out about my child with a farmer. Now can I?” “Then what of me?!?!” He shouted as he knocked a glass of wine onto Constance’s gown. He’d notice a translucent cat-like shadow figure whisper in her ear, and he only made out some of it. “He thinks you're weak, get rid of him.” In a fit of rage Constance yelled, “OFF WITH HIS HEAD!” “No please.” David said as he was being dragged away On the balcony the Lady Constance would sit announcing, “This man has committed treason of a high account, for this I have decided he will be killed. In other words,” she would laugh, “off with his head.” Without knowing that the boy William was in the crowd. As the guillotine’s swift blade slices off the head of the man William would scream, “No!” A cloud of purple smoke engulfs him and the queen teleporting them to the throne room. Him not knowing his eyes closed he charged forward hitting the lady Constance who sat in her throne. William cries, “ Why have I no luck?!?!” “ You are not unlucky just born into the wrong family as a peasant.” “Someday you’ll pay for your sins you monster.”William would say as he threw a glass a the lady Constance but she would move her hand ever so slightly and it’d hit the wall shattering. “Oh my, somebody's got nerve.”She would laugh and William charges toward her. She puts her hand out a cloud of purple smoke surrounding him. “I will get her.” William would be at a library searching for a way to take her out. As he stumbled upon a secret room he found a leather bound book that called to him “William” the book said in a low voice, ”William, come and open me.” It said once more, “With me not even the gods can defy you! With me you can surpass the gods themselves.” William was drawn to the book trying to pull back but unable to do such. As he opened the book his thirst for power was quenched. William said to himself, “This power is unbelievable I shall never be helpless again!” He laughed to himself, William had been studying the book for quite a while. Though he had no knowledge that the more spells he had performed from this book the more control he lost. At this point he decided to visit dear old mum. As he walked up to the gate a man said, “ Hault, no entry without permission. Show some identification!” William just chuckled the chuckle turning into a crazed laugh as he chanted, “ventum tenebris!” A black, purple, and green smoke was blasted at the guards making them fly “There’s my identification” he laughed. As he trotted towards the throne room. Constance said to William, “What are you doing here? And what has happened to you?” “Oh you don’t like me with power, mother?”he had laughed as the insanity consumed him. He'd charged her. Constance effortlessly chanted, “tenebris inspiratione.” A rather large blast hit William as a large cloud of black smoke in the front half of the throne room though when the smoke clear William had jumped up and forward his hand around her neck. “Bye-bye mother.” “VENTUS” William would fly to the other side of the room he’d grab his arm. “I will be back!” He’d swear as he vanished.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hey there! Thanks so much for applying to Hollowworld. There are just a couple things I need to ask you to change before I can get you whitelisted. :)

1. Can you go through your test for me and just make sure it fits entirely within our lore? Right now there is a Harry Potter type spell being used. There is also an instance that doesn't quite fit in our lore either 'A cloud of smoke would engulf David teleporting him to her dungeon."- if you could just go through and fix up those parts, that would be swell! If you need mentions to the Arcane, you can find it in our lore!

2. Silver Elves also cannot have violet colored eyes to start out. It is limited to normal eyes colors, such as blues and greens.

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Declined for inactivity. Please feel free to reapply!