Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for HappyAsian [Approved - bodejodel]

HappyAsian

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: HappyAsian
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I enjoy the thought of being in a world where I have a role in life with other players and being apart of the community. No, I haven't had experience of it.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
- My IGN is HappyAsian, and I am an active PC gamer. I live in College Park, Georgia. I enjoy many games that involve RTS, hack and slash, and creative (such as Minecraft). I am interested in software engineering and program modification. Either of these I would be interested in having a career in. In my later life, I would like to be successful and able to support a family and my parents after they retire. In college, I want to study mostly in software engineering. My mother is from Cambodia and my father is from China. They both came to America in their mid-life to escape war and conflict in their home countries. I have 2 siblings from my mother's side (she remarried). Things that make me happy are melodies that have a nice tune and when people around me are happy. I dislike when people rage at me. My hobbies include PC gaming, watching anime, and reading.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes

11. How did you find out about our server? Friends of Nyto and Lronmckenzie

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) -nod-

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Hmm. Sounds pretty good. I think you followed all the rules to making the app correctly (unlike so many people these days). You sound very structured, like you know what you're doing. We could really use people like that. I hope you make it in. Good luck. :)

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Thank you for applying, but I have one suggestion. Can you add a little more to number seven, like what you're striving for in life, what you want to do in college.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Indeed, if you add some more personal stuff to nr. 7 I think your application is ready to be approved!

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I think it is. As far as I can see I will approve this application.

However, since I have only recently become a moderator I want another moderator to review my approval before it is official.
Can this moderator do the whitelisting on the server too, I won't be able to log on for some time until later in the evening.
For now, welcome!