Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application from Bushkin123[Approved - Legion]

HenryH

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Bushkin123
2. Your real name:
Henry
3. Age:
4. Gender:
Male
5. Country:
US

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yup

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I kinda like the feel of roleplaying games, it seems more realistic. I have played some roleplaying games, but not minecraft role-play servers.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm Henry. I like to play guitar, draw, etc. I'm tired of mc servers that are full of little whiny children. So I went on MCSL and found this near the top of the page, checked it out, and it looked pretty good. So i'm sending in this application, hopefully i'll get accepted. I'm a pretty good builder in my opinion, but i like the survival aspect of minecraft more. It's more challenging, and I think this server will add to that aspect of the game.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
none, sorry

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not really, no

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yeah. I'm tired of those people, and I don't actually know how to hack anyhow.

12. How did you find out about our server?
MCSL

13. Have you voted for us?
Yep!

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
A good start, but a little more to #8 would be good. Community is important here, getting to know you will be paramount. Theres got to be enough about you to write 8 sentences :p
Also, have you ever played any rpgs, like The Elder Scrolls, Runescape, WoW etc...

HenryH

Villager
here's number 8 again, lol: I'm Henry. I like to play guitar, draw, bike, etc. I'm from Massachusetts, USA. ever since i.ei became tired of mc servers that are full of people yelling profanity in caps lock and people hacking, I went on MCSL and found this near the top of the page, checked it out, and it looked pretty good. So i'm sending in this application, hopefully i'll get accepted. I'm a pretty good builder in my opinion, but i like the survival aspect of minecraft more. It's more challenging, and I think this server will add to that aspect of the game. I really like the social experience of Minecraft servers. I tend to log on to servers a lot and if I notice that nobody is on, I usually just log right back off again. I have played a few roleplaying games. I played RuneScape for a while but when I realized it was all about simply clicking on things for hours to level up, i stopped. I also have played Skyrim a few times, and I have really enjoyed it.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Your skin does not look very medieval... what is it supposed to be?
I think it's the green. Bright green colors always give me the impression that i'm looking at something futuristic... but maybe not. What character are you planing on having?

HenryH

Villager
Thanks! also it would be great if you accepted my friend pigslayer7d7's application, we are friends and it would be great if we could play on this server together.