Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application Grookgrat Goldenshield (MadX004) [Declined - Dee]

MadX004

Villager
{Character Section}
Character Name: Grookgrat Goldenshield

Race: Dwarf

Appearance: he wears a smiting protection with an golden shield logo on it he wears a dwarf helmet with a golden shield on it too he has brown eyes and ginger colored hair he also ahs a beard mustache and wears some protective gloves on his hands

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): he lived with his parents in storms landing until he turned 30. Then he went to live on his own and have his own blacksmith a few miles away from storms landing. this business was very bad and he earned almost nothing he had barely enough to buy food so he had to go hunting every morning. one day he wakes up at his blacksmith and walks to the kitchen to make breakfast. his fridge seems empty so he graphs his big hammer and opens the door. when outside he walks towards the forest where he starts his hunt session. after 10 minutes walking through the dark forest he sees a deer running in the distance and starts sneaking after it. then he starts running and tries to hit the deer but he misses as the deer runs away hunting has never ben his strongest skill. a few minutes later he finds an hare sitting in the grass he sneak up to the rabbit and hits his hammer, this time he didn't miss and he graphs the rabbit body from the floor and puts it in the big bag on his belt. then he walks back to his blacksmith which is located on the edge of the dark forest. as he walks back to his house he is thinking, he cant live long like this anymore he needs to find a better location. his customers were always the same and they didn't have very much money either so he couldn't charge high prices. when he arrived home and started to skin the rabbit. then he puts a cooking pot on the fire. when the water started boiling he puts the rabbit legs in the pot. he was never good at cooking. when he thought the rabbit was good he started eating it. the rabbit was still half raw but he got used to it since it was what he ate every day. people in the village didn't like him because he was always making notices and the smoke of his furnace always had a bad smell. after eating he made his final choice to move back to storms landing where he was born. he took his most valuable stuff and within 2 hours he was walking the road towards storms landing. the trip took him almost 3 days since he was underfed and tired he had no money to buy horses so he had to walk the entire trip on his feet.

Attachments

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Hello again, MadX004.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline this application on the following grounds:
  • The application was posted to the wrong section (Approved Applications).
  • The application is missing all other parts beyond the Character Section.
  • As it is, the Written Test does not meet the standards of the server.
    • This one is particularly important because there is no edit button in-server, and communication is done directly through text.
While I can see the interest and effort in joining, I don't believe you're ready for the server as things stand. Please give it some time before reapplying.

MadX004

Villager
how long i have to wait to re apply? i tried 2 times and fialed 2 times but no one tells me what is wrong

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
how long i have to wait to re apply? i tried 2 times and fialed 2 times but no one tells me what is wrong
I tried to give a list for that reason—and I believe others have talked about their reasoning before. You don’t need to wait a determinate amount of time per se, but I think you should look through some of the approved applications before posting another if you want a feel as to what makes it in.