Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application-GunsPlox [Approved-Karasu1996]

GunsPlox

Villager
1. Your Minecraft Username: Blue_Darkness9
2. Age: 17
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Canada

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: Yes and I understand the rules.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Seems interesting, I have played many games with roleplay involved such as WoW, Runescape, and the Elder Scrolls.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests/hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Brandon, and I'm interested in adventure. I've played adventure games all of my life. The first game I played was Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 64. And ever since then, I've drove deep into the Medieval theme. I've heard this server has a top of the line community, and I am looking forward to meeting new friends. My interests are: Video-gaming, sports, and watching TV shows such as: South Park, The Walking Dead, Saturday Night Live, and have begun to watch the Game of Thrones as of popularity. I also have taken Tech in the past few High School years and have been addicted to crafting various items such as cabinets, shelves, and game-themed weapons. I've joined Minecraft 2 months ago and have been held up so i haven't had the time to enjoy this creative game.
I also have an Xbox Live account: GuNs PLoX. If you wish to contact me or talk over Xbox live, send me a friend request and I'm sure we'll have a good time playing together!

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. N/A

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
N/A

10. Are you aware that that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I fully understand.

11. How did you find out about the server?
JDMcNugget, and Mottled (Vortex326) have told me about this server.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No, but I will as soon as i submit this.