Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

application- NiNja_T3DD9 [Approved - Lars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dain Blake

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:NiNja_T3DD9
2. Your real name: Dain Blake
3. Age:13 (my account says that I am 21 however I found that the site wouldn't let me join if my age was under 15)
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:Australia
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I am practically addicted to that thing, It's sooo well done that I actually printed it out! :)

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Well while reading the ~Tome of Citizenship~ I saw the roleplay section and instantly came up with a base story for me, so here it is.

~The fire spread further and further coming closer and closer, consuming the trees, the houses and the elves at the the same time. There was the water, the bright sparkling water. I jumped in as I felt my clothes be drenched and gasp for a breath. I silently waited for the fire to slowly, eventually die down. Then I saw my friend quietly waiting beside me.

Once it was gone my friend and I searched the village for any survivors, and spotted the ugly human supplies, basically burnt to crisp. I spat at it in disgust and slowly walked away gathering everything that I could still use. There was some human clothes untouched and unused. Maybe the owner died in the process. I hope it did. Putting everything that I had found in a bag I walked away, with my friend by my side.

We caught a human ship to an entire different nation, I did not pay attention to the Nation's name as I did not care. It was human's land. I could feel my friend shaking with uneasiness. I tried to calm him, however, I was shivering with fear too. We found a thing called a 'dunny' and got changed in there, into the human clothes. I found a map, on a sign with big printed letters PORT SILVER. I soon located the shipping docks. I climbed aboard a random ship and paid the owner a radiant that we had found in our old village. And then we set off, to Fornost Erain...~
(I went on the census and found Fornost Erain. I put in my story as I liked the style and want to become part of it when I join.)

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Okay well My name is Dain and I go to a boarding school. I have a laptop and I connect to the school internet so that I can join good servers like yours. I have two friends that already play on this server and they suggested it to me. My hobbies are running, Minecraft of course, rowing, and volleyball. Oh and I like tennis too. I like to keep fit for my rowing as much as I work towards school and minecraft, so sorry I won't be on 24-7, not that anyone is anyway :). Oh and yes, I will not cheat, hack of any type, as I have noticed ALOT of people have been banned for xray. One last thing about me, I will not abuse chat with any rude comments or anything like that.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No sorry when I got a new laptop from my mother I lost all of my single player maps so no I cannot sorry.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
^^ Mentioned as much as I could up there ^^

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I totally understand this and would never abuse this rule :)

S

Stevey

Despire your young age you prove yourself to be valuable addition to our community. Welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.