Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

application resubmitted[Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoombla

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: jacker27
2. Your real name:Jacob
3. Age:13
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:U.S

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience role playing? I feel great about the server i really enjoy role playing it is a very fun aspect to the game.I have experienced roleplaying servers before but i wanted something new i have never played in a midevil kind of role playing which is why i think this will be fun.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is Jacob I enjoy playing Minecraft that is what i do in my free time, My hobbies are going outside and playing football with some of my friends i also enjoy going to the movies. I am here because i want to roleplay online in servers on minecraft. I used to have my own server which got shutdown because i wasnt getting enough donators so i had to shut it down. I am in middle school have good friends and work well with others. I like being in servers on minecraft i dont think its a as fun playing single player unless i have toomanyitems because i like creating epic houses. I enjoy meeting new internet friends and like playing in servers with nice admins
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. do not have examples

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I have been banned from a couple of servers for griefing and it will never happen again i promise.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes i am aware

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The fact you have admitted to your past crimes brings me to admire you somewhat.

Could you add some more to part 8 please?

(Also, you didnt need to resubmit the application, just edit the first one. But what's done is done, would you like me to delete the first application?)

hoombla

Villager
what about shadow he was on my other one he told me to add more to number 7 u can check if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.