Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [April 10th, 3pm EST] A Call to Arms

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Regardless of what comes next, should we not face it together we are doomed. Anhald, Coalition, I care not. We have defended our home from your invasion and do not seek revenge. Dip your banners for the good of our world and allow us to move forward.

I have found the remaining bastions. Now is the time to act as one to retrieve the stones and end this, for better or worst. Let us join together to do so. However, I will not suffer an unorganised mob. If you come alongside us, you will listen and maintain order to move as a single effective army. We are no coalition, we are no alliance. For this we are all Alterans.

Those willing to fight, come to the Grand Cathedral on the tenth of Truebirth.

- Jason of Breakwater

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Rafael past this, and had a immediate grudging respect, and unbreakable loyalty to Jason, and will stand by him.

{ . . I have too many enemies in the Coalition anyway. }

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Is this only talking about it? I think you need a week advance for staff involvement.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
This reeks of giant fish saying something about tarps. I'm going to try make it but this early in the day I can be called away to do things at basically anytime. So no promises. Any idea how long we're looking at here?

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Glados OOCly verifies it's not a trap on holy grounds and that we just want to advance campaign shenanigans