Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aqua_Cloud Application[Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud

Villager
(Apologies for missing the "-" in "Aqua_Cloud Application" where "-" should be Aqua_Cloud "-" Application. I tried to edit that, but, the edit post wouldn't allow me to do so.)

1. Your Minecraft username:
Aqua_Cloud.

2. Your real name:
Cole.

3. Age:
16. (October 20th, 1995)

4. Gender:
Male.

5. Country:
Canada.

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I have already read it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

If the server wasn't role play, I wouldn't be here right now. I am thrilled to find a dedicated Role Play server like this one. As for experience, I've been role playing ever since I can remember... Frequently on World of Warcraft or Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multi-Player, although I've settled down on that.

I'd say I have a good 10 years worth of roleplay experience.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hello there, I'll keep my full name to just Cole for now, but y'all can just call me Cloud. It's been my alias since I was... Nine years old, yeah. Grew up watching my brother play video games, one of the many being Final Fantasy, so y'know. Just went from there. (I also take in a hobbie of just laying there and watching the clouds float about, so that's another big part of why it's stuck with me. Normally I keep the FF7 part out of it to avoid HERPADURP UNORIGINAL, but I guess I'll deal with it ^^.)

Anywho, I take a great interest in computers, sports, tactics/strategy, and especially or obviously, roleplaying. It just lets my imagination run wild with a bunch of other imaginary entities controlled by various people from all kinds of personal backgrounds, and that's not even close to half the thrill. But anyway, I wont nerdgasm. Onward, I'm currently in highschool, plan to graduate and focus on some sort of law enforcement career, and perhaps after that, something in technology or maybe a physical education teacher at a middle school or something. Anyways, I'm sure the big question here is what drove me to this server. It seems to be the most role play pronounced server out there at the moment... Anything else I've found have been infested with individuals enhanced with the grammer knowledge that of a 5 year old, trying to be midevial. I mean, I greatly encourage kids to play minecraft and all, but it's kind of annoying when that seems to be what most RP communities are revolved around... So I'm pretty glad I've found this nice place, and hopefully you guys/girls will take me in :). I've read over this, and I suppose I sound like a bit of a jerk, but I have good intentions. Honest!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Ahem... Well, I sketch anime, study C++... And help out my parents dog breeding company... At least I think that's what you mean by this. I'll go ahead and link you the website!
We uhm, sell miniature daschunds (weiner dogs) to anyone whoms host to a great home for a puppy, so, if you meet that criteria, feel free to enter my parents waiting list for our next breed! ^_^.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Hmm. Well, I don't mean to sound obnoxious, but I do have a question if someone wouldn't mind answering, whether in a reply or PM. I read over the offences, and you can even get banned by role playing a petty thief? I mean... Isn't that a little... Well, I'm sure you all have your reasons, but is there any sort of crime we could role play with out eventually getting banned for? (As you may tell, I take an interest in criminal role play >.>). To be honest, it's either culstist/bandit or outlaw/templar of the light or what ever you wish to call it. BASICALLY outlaw, evil do-er or the golden boy for me! :) Don't get that confused with stereotypes, I go -far- into backgrounds with my characters.

Lastly, I hope I don't cause too much of a problem with the having to read my application to turn I don't stay for too long, I like to keep my options open before devoting myself to something, and if I'm gone after a few days time, I apologize. ...Ehm, let me rephrase that. If I'm gone with out notice, I'm probably busy, and will get back to Hollow, or I have other reasons.

If I am accepted, hope to see you all in game! (And role play, oohh... I can't wait.)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, of course. I have read the tome, and everything. I believe I am suited up for the server.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
You only get banned by "role-playing a petty thief" if the Victim has not consented towards it in OOC. Yes, we know this detract's from the experience, and feel of the Role-Play, yet we need to keep an orderly server, and not have people profiting from other people's hard earned good's, because they "stole" it in role-play, and as such is their's to own.
Other than that, Approved. I'll whitelist you in a mo'

Status
Not open for further replies.