Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aquaya's whitelist application [Declined -IceandFire/Jase]

Aquaya

Villager
Aquaya's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Aquaya

Country & Timezone: Hungary GMT+1

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when U use real life info, but Ur character doesn't have access to that information. Powergaming is when u maximalize productivity and don't play for the fun.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a 30 year old mother. I am a geek since elementary. I play minecraft since a long time. Once i had a server with my hubby, but we got tired of it. I only want to play now and have fun while doing it.

Referral: www.minecraft-mp.com/

{Character Section}
Character Name: Vya

Race: Elf

Appearance: Female mage Silver hair Turquoise eyes Pale skin Silver and teal clothing

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Vya was an elf, like no other. With flowing silver hair and eyes like the sea, she enchanted everyone who knew her. One day on orc horde came to their forest and masacered her family. Sworn for vengance she started travelling the world. For hundreds of years she learned and grow as knowledge from the different races filled her mind. Using all she learnt and the magic that was her own since birth she started to systematically eradicate the orc race. She never let them see her face, so her enemies could not identify her anywhere. Sweeping the land like the shadow of a storm her quest countinues to get revenge for her loved ones. Only real, passionate love can make her stop now and get to settle, but the misterious elven male haven't appeared in her life yet.

Attachments

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hi Aquaya, thank you for applying!

Currently, I cannot accept your application for a few reasons. If you could, I encourage you to edit this post and look over in detail our requirements and our lore for joining the server, and re-write your test. I will happily look it over again then.

Thank you!