Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Archaeus Art Thread

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
So I've accidentally accumulated too much Archaeus art to comfortably slot into the character profile page- seeing as though when I first joined I did not claim any posts.

So here it will go! (Idea courtesy of @Michcat)

As well, direct any comments/talk to the Character Profile Thread Here.

So- Let the artdump begin!

Hyper-realistic Archaeus wearing a rather not-fully-put-on set of Queen's Wench armor! By @Kellie

arch.png
Adorable simplistic cartoon Archaeus, my go-to avatar whenever I create a new account anywhere. Made by @solus

Another hyper-realistic Archaeus! On this occasion, more completely dressed. ;) Made by the lovely @MRPolo13

archaeus-why.jpg
A really really good second-ever-digital-art-attempt at Archaeus, peeeerfectly capturing not only his opinion of Cymic 95.2% of the time, but also his current clothing and restored fingers! By @IanAwesomePants

archdrivel.png
Another hyper realistic drawing of Archaeus. I think this one was made by @MaelstromPuddle. Though I could be wrong.

RP tourny1-2.jpg
A really god damn perfect drawing of Archaeus - one of my favorite all-time, and one that perfectly captured my envisioned appearance of him; this one was drawn In-Character by one of @SallyPirate's characters at a very, very old event.

ss+(2015-01-22+at+06.38.58).png
Here's @TheDeester's contribution to Archaeusartdump. Damned fine work, son.

Archaeus1.jpg
Super-generic Archaeus-attempt by me, made around and representing around the time he was King of Marr. The second occasion he was such, actually.

arch1.jpg
This ol' attempt. It is mediocre, and far too young-looking. Perhaps child-Archaeus-headcanon!

MyStyle (1).jpg
Super-old Christmasy thingo of Archaeus, Alanna, Aife, and Eudoxius. @Sir_Ashington @Sizzix @Glados

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
This post is for the various paintings that Archaeus has made himself! With his fingers having been restored recently, he'll likely get back into painting more soon. OOCly made by me- sloppily and quickly, and to the effect of having not had a proper hand. Also a representation of my arting ability with a mouse.

finalchargepainting.png

niah-paint.png

skyreachpainting.png

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

Drawn recently in his little home where he has nothing better to do.

With the OOC help of Sizzix3507 I learned how to use SAI tonight!