Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Architect360 Character Profile

Architect360

Loyal Servant of Altera
1 Name: Thomas O' Hara
2 Nickname: Mob-Vanquisher
3 Age:25 years
4 Gender:Male
5 Race: Human
6 Height:6'1''(about 182 cm)
7Weight:80 KG
8 Hair: Short, brown, soft hair
9 Eyes: Striking light green eyes, which notice everything
10 Skin: Slightly tanned, but more pale
11 Identifying marks: A large scar down my right side from a fight with an orc. I barely escaped with my life.
12 Appearance: I am built strongly, and stand tall, like the proud warrior does. I fight with my left hand, due to my scar on my right torso. I appear kind, and there is a profound gentleness in my eyes. I look trustworthy, and comforting. I am also handsome ;) I have heavy iron armour, which is very clean, and a red cape with the King's emblem on it.
13 Strengths: I used to be a very skilled swordsmen, but since then, I have had to use my left hand,and am still learning. I am a good listener, and I see the best in people. I am a good negotiator.
14 Weaknesses and Fears: I am afraid of heights. I also have great love for my friends and family, and I would do anything to help them. A fortune teller told me I would die by the hand of a loved one. Because of this, I try to help everyone, so as not to give anyone a reason to kill me.
15 Religion: I believe that no one religion holds all the answers, but each religion holds part of the true story of life
16 Profession: Because of my injury, I tend to swordfight less nowadays. I like to do a variety of jobs, whether it be farming, mining, cutting wood, and I enjoy working with others.