Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Arcturus - Prayer Log

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
pink-swirl-divider-1 (1).png
BlindingLight.png
*Arthorius would kneel in front of the White Cathedral of Light's holy altar.*
date 24th.JPG
''My praised Lady of Light, send me the guidance I so crave, as I walk through this waking day. My Queen, grand Queen of smoke and ash, watch over us as you sit upon your lofty throne, as I take comfort in your grand gaze. May Ignis Synnove's dawn break over the horizon, as the Watcher herself takes flight as I stay true to Her way. I pledge my life to You once more."

''I wish to seek repentance, my Lady, for I have failed you again. On this day of the 24th of Snowdown, I sought to claim Victory in your name during the tournament of the realm of Wolfstadt. While your Soulbound knight fought and won five consecutive rounds for you, I failed to win the last one, and was vanquished by an ignorant to Your word in the finals. I pray deeply for this act of self-arrogance, as I though myself stronger then I were.''

''I will continue serving and pledging my will to your might, and will still impatiently await my second Destiny at your command, my Queen of Sun.''

"O' Great Watcher Above, deliver us to Salvation. We walk this world to enact Your will, and in Your glory we serve. Libera me, observatio enim de morte aeterna. We prepare for the day, O' Watcher, die illa tremenda. We prepare under Your gaze, my Lady."

date 25th.JPG

''Praised Goddess of the Sun, on this day, my mortal oldest son, Barthélémy Lavoyard, was crowned Emperor of your dominion here, on Altera. As his progenitor, I assure his skill and loyalty to Your holy cause, and his dedication to the protection of the faithful. As we renew our vows to serve your will with eternal loyalty, your realm is ever more stable, powerful and growing. May your Light continue to shine in our path to salvation and the rescue of the Alteran plane from the growing darkness of chaos and destruction.''

''I have learned of a great evil which fell and befouled the family of another of my sons, Lucius. I suspect Heresy is at work, as I could grasp that they were involved in a ''ritual'', or ''combat'' of sorts, linked or made in accord the Betrayer, Dormus. My daughter-in-law lies dormant, and the entire household, faithfuls, left in disarray after their foolish and surely unwished turning from your Light, my Lady.''

''Your word is absolute, and your will my command.''

''Praise be She of Smoke and Ember, the great being whom rests up high! Glory for the Watcher Above, as the fuel is consumed in great offering! Reflect upon ourselves, brothers and sisters, for we are graced eternally by the gaze of our Goddess! The Truth is known to Her, and thusly it shall be gifted to those whom strive to complete the plans She has woven for us."
date 27th.JPG

*He would be kneeling in front of the holy three-branched cross, an hand without it's gauntlet deposed on the ground*

''Another Faithful servant joins the Fiery Heavens, my Lady. Wulfe Artorius a young, innocent teenager who already suffered so much, died unjustly at the hands of an unknown ruffian. The pain of the faithful reaches unbearable heights, when mere wish of Order, Peace and the heat of Light is a secret wish made by all. The taint and heresy is nearly plague, as the defiled run rampant. In all of the hope I hold, I await patiently to see your Great Plan in the works, and I shalt remain for centuries so, if need be.''

''Ill-fate seems the most common of all misfortune to fall on your Faithful. Surely the Deities know of your Might, beloved Queen of Sun, and in their Jealousy befoul your strong mortal Empire with their most wicked makings. But, the faithful survived, and will endure in your Name, for what a beautiful fate to give wishfully your Soul to the Light.''

''I will find and bring the bringers of death to face the Light.
VIII
Thou shalt see murderers without cause have forfeit their own life before the Light, and their belongings entitled to the family of the murdered.''

''May their death not be in vain, as their body is offered to Your grace, in hopes of staving away the horrors of undeath. May their soul be claimed and shepherded into Your flock in the beyond by Your embers, as the twilight of their existance darkens to a close. May Ignis Synnove's dawn break upon the horizon. Observatio enim. Long live the Lofty Throne."

Capture1st.JPG

*the man slowly kneels in front of an Imperial warcamp's golden-tipped shrine.*

"O' Watcher Above, gaze down upon us, your mortal servants, as we sanctify this land and purge the soil. May you take silent pride in us, as we make right with the world in your ideal vision, and cleanse it with obedient inferno."

''So much of your will has already been defiled, praised Lady of Light. My own son, once a Faithful of Your brilliance, has betrayed the path of Sunlight, bringing with him an entire legion on his war of Heresy, in which he sided with the ill-famed Hell-hound. Their actions of defiance weakens the Empire of your Light, in times in which we should rise ever stronger to greatness in our fervor to the Sun.''

''My soul remains forever slaved to obey the beautiful Light, and I must make penitence for my acts. Once again, I was struck with a great blow, a crossbow bolt to the leg, a blow which instead strikes an innocent soul that had done nothing to deserve such a pain, but must suffer it to fight the Heresy. It is however necessary, for It shall pursue the ultimate goal of making your Dream true over all of Altera.''

I
Thou shalt believe true all words of the Light, and shalt observe all its directions.
V
Thou shalt not recognize any other Gods or Goddesses, for the Light is the one true Divine.

VII
Thou shalt bring persecution upon heresy, to preserve the Order of the world.

"O' Great Watcher Above, deliver us to Salvation. We walk this world to enact Your will, and in Your glory we serve. Libera me, observatio enim de morte aeterna. We prepare for the day, O' Watcher, die illa tremenda. We prepare under Your gaze."

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I finally decided to write a full prayer log, which I will also use to describe arthorius's endeavors and quests for the Lady of Light. It'll also explain a bit how he thinks, more then what he actually shows! :)

@223hero7
@Michcat
@bettemus99