Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

are we still examining character journals?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
just wondering, because the approved profiles thread is kind of bare at the moment, and I've seen quite a few established profiles that aren't on the approved thread. :/

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I was thinking the same thing, I said it to Halfmad, 'cause there are loads of great one's out there, and he said that he'd say it to the other Admin's, and to the RoleMaster's, as it's their job to be doing this. This was about 9 day's ago, and since then, I have noticed more posting's with advice on thread's by the Admin's and Villager's who are taking the example that is being set.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
yea some of the profiles ive seen are great! yet most of them are half fast jobs, seems the younger they are the lazier they are in writing profiles...

(mind me I posted to this pretty late XD)

S

Stevey

We are not approving profiles until further notice. We switched from approving to commenting. If a profile is lacking on some ways or 'breaking' the lore admins (and players, but admins can overrule) and comment on it and encourage the writer to improve on it. A more friendly atmosphere I think would work better.

Afterall, profiles are there just to let people know who you are as a roleplay character.

I will merge both forums later.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
We are not approving profiles until further notice. We switched from approving to commenting. If a profile is lacking on some ways or 'breaking' the lore admins (and players to some degree) and comment on it and encourage the writer to improve on it. A more friendly atmosphere I think would work better.

I will merge both forums later.
i agree, i usually guide people who are having trouble writing character profiles on the right path...thats if they are understanding XD

sometimes they just dont listen >.>