Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Arganaer Cor of the cold north

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Argan Aer Cor
Name: Arganaer
Full Titles: Commoner
Nickname/Alias: Argan, Arganaer, darling

ARGANBETTER.PNG

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Human, Norvägen
Social Status: Commoner, soon Baron (engaged)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 6'2 feet
Weight: 81 kg
Date of Birth: 21st Day of Lightshine
Date of Death: -
Homeland: The North of the third world
Current Home: Faladiir Estate

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Lean and broad shouldered, the physic of a typical northerner
Hair: Smooth dirty blonde hair, reaching the end of his shoulder blades. Typically in a ponytail. He wears a full beard.
Eyes: Grey-blue
Skin: Greyish tan, from living in the south.
Identifying Marks: His paleness and a bishop mark on the back of his neck, as well as a black stag tattoo in a moon on his back.
Appearance: A typical northern man with a straight and polite posture. He always fashions himself in simple clothes, though his face is naturally stormy.
Clothing: Simple loose white shirt and dark tighter pants with a belt, followed by polished boots. Sometimes accompanied by gloves and a dark robe with silver edges.
Weaponry: Small dagger for protection sake.
Prized Possessions: His life and free will. The Faladiir estate, as it is his home. Sankera.
Hygiene: Clean, regularly bathes, using only simple soaps.
Voice: Over the years has become deeper and darker, but still holds a softness

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: wonderful cook, good drawer and sculptor (Mainly with ice). He does everything with best intention, but has learned over the years to hold himself back if it is none of his business.
Fears: Being trapped in the ice, snakes. Taking the wrong decisions. Being turned evil. Becoming obsessive and aggressive. Dying old, while Sankera is still young and beautiful.
Weaknesses: Being a mortal man. Lack of patience towards those he deem rude. A temper as well. Denseness.
Intelligence: Average. He finds difficulty in riddles and wrapped language.
Languages: Common.
Profession: it chances

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Polite and sometimes rather soft. Often refered to as cute. Honest. Foolish and naive
Religion or Cults: ... None
Alignment: It varies, but he'd always defend his homeland.
Short Term Goals: take care of his fiancé, get stronger and become dependable and less emotionally damaged.
Long Term Goals: Become a cook and get married. Have a lot of friends.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: Faladiir Estate or outside.
Pastime: Shaping ice, making his friends happy, cooking. Being with Sankera
Food: Warm bread and pork stew
Drink: Honey mead
Colour: The crystalic colour ice gains when the sun shines through or on it. Mostly blue though.
Animal: Bunnies

Least Favourite...
Place: Sea
Pastime: out at sea or facing Illthilior
Food: Molded bread or rotten meat
Drink: Sour milk
Colour: Holds a dislike for strong unnatural colours such as neon green or strong purple. Thanks to Sankera... he has learned to tolerate these colours.
Animal: Rats and bugs and snakes...

RELATIONS:
Loved:
Mother, Sankera, Iteraldi
Admired: Daydream, Iteraldi, Tzemik
Respected: Anastasia, Rex, Tzemik, Grey, Ashna, Evaine, Thiago, Rose
Trusted: Jarl Freya, Elsendir, Wulfe, Sheila, Rex, Tzemik, Sankera
Befriended: Luna L. Cor, Elsendir,
Liked: Katherina, Sankera, Sugar
Neutral: Ashna, Evaine
Misses: Athelyna, Evaine, Nicolas, Ashna, Freya.
Unsure of:
Wary of:
Mischevious/flirty women, aka, Zoey, Bishop, Grey.
Afraid of: Beth, Triss, Grey, Illthilior
Disliked: Father, Corruption, Illthilior, Syra, Bishop, Eltsir
Hated: Illthilior
Few words relationship describtion:

Tzemik:
"I miss her dearly. If only we could have grown closer. I fear she has gone to die, and I know it's what she would want. I can do nothing. @Michcat

Sankera: "I've no regrets from asking him to marry me. Time after time his joy continues to fill me. At this point, his difference only makes me love him more. If only he was a woman, we could make a real family. But I will still marry him and dedicate my life to this wonderful soul" @Sankera

Illthilior: "I'm not sure what to make of him, he seemed almost /hurt/, yet he is the one who hurt me! It is clear he is a dangerous psycopath who must be stopped. Why can only I see it? Heck, even after the others discovered his lust for blood, it seemed to not bother them at all. Friendship goes a long way, for some" @Tempy_

Grey: "I can't say I'm surprised to discover this man may have a much darker side than anticipated, but still it shook me.. Albiorix sounds somewhat more scary than Grey. But he is in the past."

Syra: "A cruel woman, blinded by affection. In the past however.. Perhaps one of these days I might forgive her" @Elz

Iteraldi: "A wonderful soul who deserved better than to wait for a man who would never come. It would be naive to say I wish she would've chosen me. But I do wish that she would be with us now, for she was family." Landem

Jarl Freya: "A woman I came to respect deeply. If she were still here, I know she could easily become a great ruler of many. But she would never aim for that." Faelin

Some of his work:
ElsendirIce.jpg
IceArganaerFreya.png

BACKSTORY:
Little Argan was born a fine summer, as a bastard son of some merchant from the East. His mother was a mere chandler, but his father had found her northenness charming and beautiful. Thus they had loved each other, as long as his time in the North lasted.
Alas, he was never to return when he left. And all the mother could tell the child, was stories of the great family he came from, and what she was told herself. Even his name was not to be told to the young boy. And so he grew up. Alongside of his mother, who raised him as if he were a proper Norvägen.
Which he came to be.. He aided her in the shop, trying to learn all he could of the ways of a Chandler. Although it was not a whole lot, and the boy quickly grew bored as he slowly grew up.
As his teenage years started, he had discovered the beauty of ice, a cold and clear wintermorning. It was his desire to see ice in a certaint shape, that drove him into the hobby of ice sculpting.
It was most definitely not easy.
Often he gave up for a day or two, befor he continued on his small projects, but never forgot his mother. It was upon his years as an almost grown man, that the exodus happend. It took his mother. His home. His ordinary life.
Which he now must seek to restore in the cold North, in Stormhold..

INSPIRATIONS: Ice and fire and tales of old. Freya and grey kinda inspired him

My in-game name is: Fly_dreamer

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
He has the same birthday as m- erm Fronslin!

Also more people up north to RP with?
YISSS

(I would love to meet this guy)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*sudden westener pops up on northerners relations* Aww yuss.