Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aria Aventel (AliceZaru)(Re-Apply) [Unnecessary - Somnastra]

Meowbeow

Lord of Altera

IG name:
AliceZaru

Any Alts
No

Time gone:
Only about a few minutes.
Exactly 8minutes?

Character Name:
Arial Aventel

Do you understand that your character would not have gained any skills or knowledge while away?:
Yes I tried to create another race but declined it so the admin recommended me another race called the cappori so I just took human.

Have you made sure to read recent announcements and the Tome of Citizenship for any changes?: Yes

About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
AliceZaru

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

Amarillo, Texas

4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yes, Yes I have!

5) Introduce yourself!
Again as any admin..or only one admin or others heard of me I am Alicia Mika Evans! The weird girl who cannot even draw! Any ways I am a pre-novelist meaning that I write somewhat short novels of some kind of Fanfic or something honestly! I like to be inspired by manys action as some inspire me with things like.
"Lets wait until we know each other!" Kind of like that but less stupid!

I am an average, weird, smexy, player on MC I love to build and love to hear the laughs of my friends and say, "YOU SUCK!" Just kidding. I am a decent builder I love to build things but mostly portals, cores, all that fantastic nerdy stuff! Many of my online friends have helped me became who I am today on minecraft and real life. Though they are only a small part of my life I am still greatful I met them
~~~~~~~
"Though I never see you nor Speak to you I will always like you"

6) Got any examples of your work?
Sorry! But no :(

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
Since this is my 2nd application then yes I have explored the world.

8) Referrer: (Optional)
N/A :(

About your character
Name
:
Aria Aventel

Race:
Human

Appearance:

The test

Aria smiled it was a bright and beautiful day in the forest. The birds were chirping and rays of sunlight dancing across these beautiful lands! It was exciting she was new here! Looking around once more, stepping on the pointy amd some what painful grass.

Aria walked around the area for a few minutes she noticed a small settlement it wasn't large and it wasn't filled with people like in her old village. It seemed abandonded..and a bit odd it seemed as if it was a town for ghosts. Though she brung nothing with her but her body and clothes and a few religious items that layed upon her head.

She prayed to her god, Pan. He was the god of nature and a mythical creature called 'FAUN' much lime the Caparri. Nodding once more she continued on forward around the town looking for people that 'lived' around here. But none seemed to come out. Shivering from the fear that chilled up her spine.

She checked the houses that layed around and she could already tell that it was abandon and so she began running out of that area , though se didn't want to turn her head as she could feel something or someone following her.

Though saw high walls in the distant...she quickly ran..towards it for safety
"Referring to Azerport"

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
You don't need to apply for a second character... But no, the race does not work.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Although it's quite similar to the Caparii. You should check out the lore again.