Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Arrille's Appeal. [Resolved - Unbanned]

Arrille

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am Arrille, I played on this server almost a year and a half ago ( I think). The server has changed and so have I, I'm not even sure if im banned anymore the server has gone so far and I cannot find my name in the Ban List. I got banned for usage of X-ray, I think this was a fair ban. I think I am ready to come out of exodus and face The World Of Altera once again as a changed person. I will redo my White List application be a new me. I Loved this server and ready to love it again with your help.
Thank you for your time, Arrille.

NiNi

MooCat
Ah indeed you are missing from the banlist..

Hopefully someone who knew you/remembers you should see this and respond to it soon enough!

Arrille

Loyal Servant of Altera
The only person I can remember is Cubeydoom, she was pretty cool. The person who handled my ban was Kruziik, I don't think he is still around but Cubey probably would be.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
The only person I can remember is Cubeydoom, she was pretty cool. The person who handled my ban was Kruziik, I don't think he is still around but Cubey probably would be.

Please do a new application.