Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Arthur Hal'Shink'maho - "The Honorary Moor child"

Jdog418

Lord of Altera

Recolored image of Yuri Plisetsky. (Original)

General Information

Name: Arthur Hesperus Shink'maho
Reason or meaning of name: Arthur is a name his mother likes so his birth parents named him that. His last name was changed from Hesperus to Shink'maho after his adoption.
Other Names: None
Titles: Kreesh’Mok (non-moor)
Race: Silver Elf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Current Residence: Natri'evar
Relationship Status: Single
Social Status: Is the adopted child of Lillium Shink'maho (Cukie1)
Theme:

Physical Appearance

Height: 5’7”
Weight: 130 lbs
Eye Color: Silver
Skin Color: Pale white
Shape of Face: a feminine soft facial structure kinda like his refrence image.
Distinguishing Features: His beautiful eyes with long eyelashes.
Build of Body: Slender, thin, feminine, delicately framed
Hair Color: D̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶B̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ Died a very light blonde close to white color. This was to sorta start fresh with himself. Instead of keeping the brown hair he genetically inherited from his birth family his new white hair is closer to his new family and adopted culture of Moor elves. Maybe he's just trying to look more like his mother, maybe more like his god Sallana. (Hair dying technique at the bottom)
Hair Style: long, groomed, down to the middle of his chest, in a loose ponytail
Complexion: Clear, flawless
Posture: Up straight with prestigious posture.
Is Seen By Others As: A cute feminine little boy who is sweet and very curious about the world around him.
Scars: None
Voice: Well spoken, soft, cute, a nice voice to listen to
Voice reference: WIP

Recolored image of Yuri Plisetsky. (Original)

Personality

Dislikes: Mean people and people who abandon others
Strengths: cuteness, confidence, intelligent
Weaknesses: Not very strong but he kinda works on it
Fears: Abandonment. His mother abandoned him when he was born and now his father is dead. He fears people leaving and abandoning him like they did.
Values: Himself, his new family, and knowledge
Education: Knowledgeable. Reads a lot
Languages: Common Tongue and Elven
General Attitude: cute, sweet, and very well spoken

Religious Inclination: He finds himself worshiping the divine mother Sallana
General Intelligence: Highly intelligent
General Sociability: Very social with others
Life philosophy: Live life the way you want not what others tell you.
Alignment: Chaotic-Good
Short term goals: Set up his new life with his new family
Completed short term goals: Find out what happen to his father and mother.
Long term goals: Make friends and build relationships

Self-perception

How he/she feels about himself/herself: He loves himself and is confident in his abilities
One word the character would use to describe self: Cute
What does the character consider his/her best personality trait?: His ability to socialize well
What does the character consider his/her worst personality trait?: None for he does not consider himself to have a worse personality trait. The only thing her hates about him self is he had to be birthed by such awfull parents.
What does the character consider his/her best physical characteristic?: His eyes and long eyelashes. His cute face
What does the character consider his/her worst physical characteristic?: None really. Nothing has affected him yet. He still needs to do things he has no self conscious things to think about himself physically.
What would the character most like to change about himself/herself: Build up himself physically and mentally

Possessions

Current outfit:
- Dark Blue frock coat, Dark blue dress pants, a white button up shirt underneath with a Black neck bow, and black shoes with silver laces
Other outfits:
- A thinning maroon and blackish gray dress with gold strings, and silver embroidery made of silks, chiffon, and cotton
Jewelry: None
Pets/Animals: None
Owned Homes: His birth fathers house in Natri'Evar
General Wealth: Enough money from his wealthy birth father, and wealth of his new family
Most prized possession: None

Health

Illnesses: None
Allergies: None
Injuries: None
Sleeping Habits: Doesn't sleep as much as he should
Energy Levels: Really energized
Eating Habits: Eats when he needs to
Exercise Habits: Walks to a lot of places
Memory: Very good
Unhealthy Habits: None
Drinking Habits: He is a child who doesn't drink

History

Birthplace: His birth fathers room/office in Aelmere
Childhood: It was not good growing up with a absent father and no mother but when the Shink'maho family adopted him his world turned around and how he is happy.
Teen Years: Currently in this stage.
Adulthood: N/A
Past Places of Residences: Fathers house in Natri'evar
Most important childhood memory: Being adopted by the Shink'maho family.
Why?: It was when he experienced a great joy and saw good in the world for the first time. He feels like he belongs now and thats what makes him happy.

Combat

Peaceful or violent: Peaceful
Weapons: he knows how to use small knifes and dagers
Combat Training: Very basic self-defense

Arthur's white hair dying kit for medieval times.

Initial bleaching

3/4 cup hydrogen peroxide
1/4 cup lemon juice
10-15 drops lemon essential oil
3/4 cup baking soda
7 cups water

Let the mixture sit on your hair and check every 10 min until you have reached the desired color.

Toner

4 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp Water

In a jug, dilute the apple cider vinegar with the water.
Pour the mixture through your hair and leave it in for 15 minutes.
Rinse your hair with lukewarm/cool water.

No more then 3 times a month.

Treatment

Coconut oil

Wash your hair with coconut oil to keep your hair healthy and soft.

Last edited:

Jdog418

Lord of Altera

A beautiful drawing of the Shink'maho family done by Cukie1

Relationships

Notable family members
Lillium Shink'maho (New Mother)

(Cukie1)
"Thank you so much for taking me in. When I grow up I want to be just like you. You're my new mother now and I am so happy you let me be a part of your family and now I have a new place in this world as Arthur Shink'maho."

Rystel Shink'maho (New Father)
(Azur)
"I am very happy that you allowed me to be your new son and im am happy to be able to call you father. You do seem to not show much emotion of any kind to me, which is understandable given that I am a new member to your family but I do hope that one day you will love me the way I love you my father."

Romantic Interests
None

Trusted Friends
None

Friendly with
Iskvandar Alighieri
(Vincentius)
"You are and interesting person, but you keep everything interesting about you locked inside and a secret its quite disappointing. You are full of knowledge but without sharing your knowledge whats the use? I guess I will keep you around. Who knows maybe one day I can utilize you and your pool of knowledge."

Memnoch Wise
(Vincentius)
"You are a wonderful person and I have enjoyed spending time with you. Thanks for being my friend."

Cedlas
(Swiftspear)
"You praise my mother too highly. She is no saint and never will be. But I will not wreck your delusion because it isnt worth my time. The only thing you got right in your story was how much of an awful person my father was. But oh well I guess your alright. A delusional lover of my mothers is all you are."

Asero Crow
(Electric)
"You seem kind we didnt have much of a conversation but you seem good to me."

Disfavored individuals

Abaddon Hesperus (Birth Father)
(Me)
"I don't have the energy to hate you. You are a disfavored individual whos sins were revealed to me. I do hope you find happiness in the hell The Grey Lady sent you and will not speak much ill will of the dead but I will forget you which is even a more worse punishment. Being dead and forgoten is like you were never alive at all."

Elion Myotosis (Birth Mother)
(Maestroart)

"I dont know if you are dead so the ill will I speak for you can be more then my father. But like my father I dont have the energy to hate you. You killed my father and I really dont care. I have never had to meet you and intend to keep it that way. But if in the unfortunate events of our two paths crossing I hope you understand how bad of a mother you are and I prey to all the gods that you never spawn another child for the only good that can come out of a child or yours life is when another family takes it in and are actual parents unlike you. "

Hated
None

Last edited:

Jdog418

Lord of Altera

Beautiful artwork of Arthur done by Cukie1

In-depth Language skills

Common

Arthur is very literate and well spoken within the common language. He is still a child so he has room for improvement but other than that he can hold a conversation very well.
Speech [9/10]
Reading [10/10]
Writing [9/10]

Elven
The language of his race born race. Arthur was taught both common and elven side by side by his father. But since he does not speak it often his skills are not as polished as his common. So he is taking classes to improve.
Speech [10/10]
Reading [10/10]
Writing [10/10]

Mok'yra
From being the adopted child of an elder Moor clan and living in a Moor town he has picked up a few words from his mother Lillium ( Cukie1 ) and just a few people he meets. He may try to learn more since he is in a Moor clan so thats the reason I put this section in.
Speech [0.5/10]
Reading [0/10]
Writing [0/10]

Words know
Bubaz'bairn = Baby (his mother called him that)
Kreesh'Mok = Non-Moor/Non-brother (its his title in the moor clan)
Tol'Fen'ko/Tol'Fen'ke = Elder (its his parents titles)

In-depth Education and Intelligence

Education
He learned some things from his birth father growing up and he is learning things from his new family. He reads and studies the world around him and is currently taking up classes at the Ruby Isle Academy

Intelligence
Out of the 9 multiple intelligences for learning Arthur's top 3 were:
1. Linguistic
2. Interpersonal
3. Intrapersonal

Arthur is a smart kid, he is a fast learner and enjoys asking questions and hearing things people tell him. His memory is very good so he retains information very well

Courses taken at Ruby Isle Academy
Elven: He is taking Elven class to improve his reading and writing. He is already fluent in the language speech wise but he always wants to improve. The class is taught by his mother Lillium ( Cukie1 )

Skills

Pianist
Learning on his piano at the Church of Sallana in Natri'evar
7/10

Being a Priest
Not had much practice but is getting the hang of it.
6/10

Last edited: