Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Rystel | Obsidian King

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
b062085d2e1dc8c80fcbd7e06763ad95.jpg
(Cukie1 found it a while back.)

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Moor Elf
Social Status: Elder of the Shink'maho clan. War-Chief.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Height: 6’2
Weight: Around 190lbs.
Date of Birth:
Date of Death:
Homeland: The Northern Kingdoms
Current Home: Natri'evar

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: More toned than the average Moor Elf, with a lean muscular structure. This is further accentuated with how he holds himself, in a far more noble stature than before.
Hair:Black, nearly shoulder length.
Eyes: A shade of dark purple.
Skin: More of a coal tone.
Identifying Marks:
Appearance: Generally seen as an odd Moor, often times found wearing classy, Victorian-styled clothing. The way that he holds himself, coupled with his build, often times gives him the appearance of a brutish Moor.
Clothing: His clothing has changed to fit the styles of Shink'maho's lands. Thicker coats, darker colors. He's taken to a more high-class appearance.
Prized Possessions:
Hygiene: Very clean.
Voice:

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Loyal, determined. Has some level of patience that coupled with his determination, has lead him to be a decent leader. At least, he's been told of such.
Fears: Fearing for Lillium and their children's health. The state of his clan.
Weaknesses: More concerned with his family’s well-being rather than his own. Confinement. He has a fear of failure, and thus is very insecure about the actions that he takes.
Intelligence: Receiving teachings from his wife, and having gotten into the practice of looking into the world and things around himself, he has developed a proper education, to an adequate degree.
Languages: Common, Mok’yra

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Stoic, hard-headed, and straight to the point. With Lillium's help, Rystel's personality has changed from his previously timid nature, making him a strong leader.
Religion or Cults: Shalherana, if anything. Some minor interest in the Grey Lady.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Claims are done. Heavy work in-progress as it's late right now. Only reason it's going up right now is because Cukie1 forced me.

Send help.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Stuff needs to be updated and changed, but I've already got pretty much everything. If I get back to being active I'll throw something together.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Will be working on updating this with the details that ordinarily come with most profiles. Was busy with my birthday stuff, and transitioning to a new computer. Things should start moving along, though.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Updates, and fixings. Probably will get around to relations and piling together all the art that's been done of him so far.