Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Artspiration

Machy234

Lord of Altera
*Bumpeddy Bumps the thread, and @fhamersley .*

I'm not exactly one to want to rush you, but it's been a week since the last reply. Have you like forgotten about us, or have you just been really busy?

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
*Bumpeddy Bumps the thread, and @fhamersley .*

I'm not exactly one to want to rush you, but it's been a week since the last reply. Have you like forgotten about us, or have you just been really busy?
Rully basy brah :heart:
I've been doing exams and sewing my sisters bday present which I will post a picture of when my hair is dry, k?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
At least you have Christmas in Summer, I'm so cold right now I could kill all the year 7's at my school and make a fur coat out of them. -Feel free to use that as your next Artspiration. ;)

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
At least you have Christmas in Summer, I'm so cold right now I could kill all the year 7's at my school and make a fur coat out of them. -Feel free to use that as your next Artspiration. ;)
That sounds like the best use of pesky short people I've ever heard of!