Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Asirel Silverhand's Profile

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

Name: Asirel Calmcacil/Luik/Silverhand ((Maiden name, First Marriage, Second Marriage))

Nickname/Alias: Asi, for those who know her very well.

Race: Woodland Elf

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 120 Lbs

Hair: Platinum blonde hair, almost to the point of being white. It's long, and often just falls around her face and shoulders, but when it's a special occasion she puts it in special braids, with flowers and vines.

Eyes: Ice blue, almost to to the point of being white as well. Though, when she's angry, it seems as if her eyes spark, though she has no known powers.

Skin: Pale with a hint of a tan porcelain skin. She has no scars, no freckles, and no birthmarks. She takes great care of her skin, as that was one of the things that her first husband absolutely loved about her. So she washes obsessively and is always sure to stay in the sun just long enough to turn a very light brown then disappearing back indoors. She tries not to burn, as her skin flakes and becomes 'disgusting'.

Appearance:
She wears one of two outfits, and depending on what time of the day it is you will find her in both. During the morning when the sun is rising, you will find her in an almost ceremonial gown, blue flowing silk with gold embroidery on the hem and sleeves, with her hair in braids and flowers. During the morning she takes the time to praise the Goddess of Light, thanking her for her life, her passion, and now she is praising her for the 'Family' the Goddess has given her, after becoming one of the Silverhand Elves.
After the sun has been up for roughly an hour, she changes back into her leather gear with her bow on her back and her sword on her hip. The outfit itself is a leather skirt with shorts underneath, and a white shirt under a leather vest. The green hood is sewn onto the vest, so that just in case someone grabs the hood, it can be easily removed. She doesn't believe in being caught off guard, so unless she is praying, she is always armed. Because of her herbalist nature, her weapons are always poisoned, thanks to the plants she has found and tested.

Strengths:
Her strength is the devotion she has to preserving peace, as well as the duty she has to the Goddess' of Light and Nature. When things reach a point when she feels she can no longer go on, she begins to ask the Goddess' for strength, and protection. The prayer alone, not even the response, is what gives her strength. Knowing that even if it is only in her mind, there is a higher power watching over her, and loving her for all she is and all that she has become.

Weaknesses and fears:
Her weakness is the love she has for her family. Because of the Curse the Goddess of Night put on her people, she lost a child her and her first husband had tried so hard to have. The man killed himself after he found out, and ever since she's been scared to get close to anyone.

Her biggest fear is the fear of being alone. Not just left alone, but being emotionally alone. She is truly scared of the feeling of neglect, and will go out of her way to find someone to talk to, just so that she isn't put into that position.

Religion and cults:
She is a Woodelf, which believes in 3 Goddess', then one main Goddess.
There are The Goddess' of Night, Light, and Nature.
The Beginning - Night.
Love and Purity - Light.
Health and Prosperity - Nature.
Above these three, is the 'All Mother'. She is the embodiment of all three. She is the one who birthed the Goddess', and gave them names based on what each daughter created when they entered the world. Before the 'All Mother' there was nothing.
With the birth of the Goddess of Night, she saw that she brought in the beginning, but held much anger and rage, even if it was buried deep inside. As such, she gave her the name Night.
When the Second daughter was born, she saw just how healthy the daughter was, and one of the first things she did was begin to plan on ways to grow, and to thrive. As such, she gave her the name Nature.
When the third daughter was born, The Goddess of Light, she found that she saw nothing but Love in her eyes, and as such, gave her the name Light.

Profession:
Herbalist:
She studies the world around her, from the trees to the flowers. She follows the path of the Goddess of Nature, so she is almost Shamanistic by nature. She will sit in the forest and talk to the trees, and will listen to the whispers she hears on the wind. She believes that anyone has the ability to do this, but they want inner peace. She has a study in the city of Harathendel where she continues her study of plants, under careful conditions that include much love and attention and specialized compartments.

Archer:
She is far from help-less. She can defend herself well with either bow or sword, but is trained far better as an archer. She goes out from time to time to practice on pigs or monsters, just to make sure she can still hit her target while perched up on a tree.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
n_n Thankies. The Religion part is still hit or miss :/ But meh. lol. I'm writing the Bio in a program on my computer, and will add that soon.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Ok so me and salsa are continuing the story of Kai and Asirel outside of Hollow World. Stories may be up soon if we feel nice. :p

Roaper

Legend of Altera
:O I have been absolutely blown away. Your words paint such a vivid and colorful picture. Are you a professional?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
XD Not hardly, doll. Just a person with no life and microsoft word. ;)

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
x3 See, when I'm turned loose? I have fun and create a little world for me to live in. When I gotta go by someone elses rules? I go 'uuuuh... what?' and end up posting short posts. Ask Kai. XD When I get turned loose and let have fun? I come up with paragraphs! And multiple ones at that!