Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ask Cherbert Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Do you have any pet projects at the moment?

What area(s) of the server do you want to see expanded most? (Sorrowlands expansion, Uthrandir rp, international politics, terrain terraforming, etc.)

Which is your favorite player-made area/town?

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
If hollowworld were to disappear tommarrow for some odd reason, what would you be doing at this moment?

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Do you agree with the new races that have appeared on Altera? Is hollowworld better or worse then you ever dreamed of, if you dream?

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Where/when/how did you get the idea to start Hollowworld?
What is the significance of "the northern kingdoms" while the world is called "Altera"? Does this signify a potential add-on/dual server?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
How long do you continue to keep HollowWorld Running for? Is there a set warranty on the server host, or is it just untill you are tired paying for it?

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I know it limits your questions a little but any questions regarding my views on in-game towns, politics and/or ideas etc.. are a bit pointless since I'm not that active in the community right now and I couldn't possibly comment. You are better off interviewing lars for this kind of questioning. However, I am wholeheartedly impressed by what the community is doing headed by ikbenlars but my real life work only allows me the time to keep the server running from a technical standpoint and interact on the forums occasionally.

Ask me what my favorite films are instead.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
On a Saturday evening a train leaves London at 17:55 traveling at 60MPH and at the same time a train leaves Edinburgh at 50MPH, what will be the nearest town to the northbound train when the toilets on the Edinburgh train begin overflowing?

On a less serious note:

Hollow World - What mad idea brought this about? What prompted you to create it?

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Why did you acquiesce to being asked these questions? :)
What do you do for a living? In what city do you live?

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Do you want a kiss? Mwah mwah

(On a serious note) How did Miss Queen Cherbert die? :c

Status
Not open for further replies.