Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Asrubdel - Application [Approved - Alaila]

Asrubdel

Villager
1. Minecraft username: Asrubdel
2. Age: 16 (17 in just over a month)
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: England

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I Have done so, and agree to all of it's conditions.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I believe the 'roleplay' is a truly awesome aspect. i love the idea of being able to immerse yourself in a world and have a lot of fun, a key example for me is the Legendarium of Arda (in which the Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit and The Silmarillion are all set). I have much experience of roleplaying in areas such as Wargames, D&D and other such games, aswell as playing on other RPG Minecraft Servers.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello, I am a person. My Name is Dom and I am the strangest person you'll ever interact with. i love to play minecraft, dungeons and dragons, warhammer and other, less stereotypically nerdy, games such as Halo or Call of Duty. I am doing A levels in Maths, Geography and Physics, so i'm able to help anyone who has a question in any of those areas (via Forum and/or Private Messages and not the server(s) [any that i'm on], of course). I'm a medieval enthusiast and enjoy the thrill of anything medieval, especially when combined with my other loves such as LOTR and other fantasy works. i also code programs in C# and Java (although java is limited) and enjoy nothing less thsan sitting outside with a cool glass of Coca Cola with a BBQ, (except during typical British weather, i.e. rain).

Most Fun Day spent cycling on a 37 mile round trip to KFC, no other reason than that, just 19 miles there, eat food, 18 miles back (different routes). I am also a keen cricketer, have done the Duke of Edinburgh's Bronze and Silver awards (if you know what that is... Is this an american based server?) both of which were fun. And played Cricket for my School for 3 years. I suppose the second paragraph shows an entire new side dont'ya think ;)

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Attached is the current stage of my servers only town, built for me and my friends

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
To those whom are interested in Warhammer:
Dwarfs - 3000pts (nearly done)
Chaos Space Marines -500pts (in progress)
Dark Eldar -500pts (in progress)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware

11. How did you find out about our server?
I google searched for the like and read up on what i found, then decided that this was probably the best for me to apply to join
12. Have you voted for us?
I have indeed :)

[EDIT] i added to Q7 post anyway for 'headbudgie's sake :p

Attachments

D

Deleted member 61

A very nice application you have there! You souns a little like me... maybe you could add a bit more to question 7? We are a very close community and we want to know as much as we can about who we let into the server.

P.S. I like the look of Osgilliath! :p

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!