Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Assassins Creed Short Story WWII

MrStarkiller545

Survivor of Five Rivers
He watched them silently from beneath his crisp, crimson hood, leaking the rain that hammered down relentlessly. It was now or never He thought, as he stood from his hiding spot. He silently moved the tangle of dead bodies, quickly running up to the German and ending his life with the relentless, stained blade, before it retracted up his sleeve. No more shall die He whispered as the German looked up, fear in his eyes. Leaving the German in the tangle of bodies he quickly advanced, opening the door with a loud creak, he stopped, hoping no one inside had heard.

After what felt like an age, he slipped in, the door slamming shut. He heard the Führer shouting Check the door, scan the floor and do not stop until you find him! The assassin slowly walked around the outside of the room, hiding behind the vast pillars. He saw the first guard run down the grand staircase in the centre of the room, followed by several others. They split up, each going into a separate room, leaving two in the main hall. The assassin weighed up his options, letting his mind go blank. Suddenly, everything looked darker, his hearing was increased, and his sight, he saw the outline of several people upstairs, with one sitting at a desk, Hitler He thought. He crept into each of the rooms on the outside first, slowly eliminating the guards, when he finally reached the center. He reached inside his cloak took out an M1911 pistol, quickly attaching the muffler*. Aiming, he pulled the trigger, the two men falling dead.

Running upstairs, he went into the room next to the Führer’s, removing the muffler*. BANG. The shot rung through the building. As the assassin heard the people next door regain their senses and start looking for the shot, he clambered out of the window, crawled along the ledge, and hoisted himself up behind Hitler. Did you actually think you could be stopped? You have a Piece Of Eden, something you shouldn’t have… The sudden exclamation made Hitler jump, and he reached for his gun. No point, it’s too late, you won’t win this war Hitler looked into the assassins cold eyes,

Brother, please! Hitler begged Please let me live!

I’m sorry Adolf, I may be your brother, but we are not the same, you know you can’t be allowed to live The assassin replied, softly, as he darted forward, stabbing Hitler in the stomach, and catching the gun before it hit the floor.

I am sorry brother The assassin whispered, as Hitler’s eyes slowly closed. He threw the body out of the window, where it landed in a fire.

This was 60 years ago, the year is now 2005, and the assassin is 91, lying on his death bed, he doesn’t regret killing his brother, although he misses him everyday. The Piece of Eden, which was a buckle on Hitler’s jacket, allowing him to be so powerful in his speeches, was retrieved and sent back to Assassin head, Winston Churchill. It is currently residing, along with all other POE’s, in the tomb of Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the Master Assassin.

*For those who don’t know, muffler is a silencer.

** POE stands for Piece of Eden, a magical relic in the assassins creed games.

Last edited:

MrStarkiller545

Survivor of Five Rivers
If anyone wants to/has time to draw the lead assassin I can give a more detailed description of him. Just talk to me on this thread or via PM

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Just gonna point out now, though I may be mistaken...
The lore surrounding WWII was that all the leaders (Hitler, Churchill, etc) were all Templar puppets, none had connections to the Assassins.