Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request Astrakhan Needs Builders!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hey folks! I've found myself with a lot more time on my hands and as such, I'd like to really polish up and revitalize my region of Astrakhan, which can be found in the center of Altera's big ol forest. We have an old thread, here.

Anyways, the town is based thematically off of classical Greek, Roman, and Byzantine architecture, with an emphasis on artistic splendour. The projects are not listed in order of importance.

1. Charity Temple Space: Built by Mr.Slime & Scroll120, this structure is nearly complete (I just have to decorate the nun/monk quarters) and will be set behind the southwestern road near the tavern! We will need assistance clearing/preparing space for it as the space where it will be installed is mainly forested. I think incorporating fruit trees and gardens would be a great way of decorating the area surrounding the temple.

2. Business District- We will need assistance populating the sandy banks and spaces directly around the garden path to the gazebo with docks, apartments, and various business buildings. An amphitheatre and bathhouse are the only things that are set in stone. While I would like to preserve as much of the forest as possible while expanding the city, though for the business district I may make an exception considering how little space we have.

Fortune would like assistance with Shelly's bank! Talk to them if you wanna help!

3. Barracks+Walls/River Chains- This project is currently being overseen by Scroll120 and his relentless work-ethic. Essentially the barracks are getting some more renovations and the city is finally getting walls and chains to protect its vulnerable areas, especially along the river.

4. Necropolis: Beneath the Temple of the Forum is where the people of Astrakhan put their dead in an large set of catacombs. Think the Vatican Necropolis with rows of raised tombs where the honoured dead go.

I have provided a very rough map of where things could go which is simply too large to put on the forum, so DM me on Discord or on the forums if you want to see it!

If you assist in a project, you will be credited in the new region thread!

Past Builders:

(I'm sorry if I mix up/forget contributions, lemme know if I need to add or remove something)

MelodyMusica - giant temple, houses in the farming district, the mines, most of the business district + the ball gazebo!Plus a million beautiful photos!
Galaxy - Tunnels, Houses, Garden area, docks, elevated roads!
Goldbeean - I forgor
ShamelessSauce- Docks, Farms, Farming and Residential Houses
Brown -Initial stage of barracks!
Ce1ebrant - Library and underground Athenaeum

Current Builders:

Scroll120 - Renovation of Barracks, Jousting Grounds + City Walls, Charity Temple
Mr.Slime- Charity Temple
Fortune - Shelly's Bank!

If anyone is interested in helping out, please contact me on Discord (Blorbis83#6093) or reply below!

Other plans for Astrakhan include dragging people to RP here, a new region page, a new law page, re-doing the army page, the submission of the
Asrakosian culture page, as well as more events to make the city feel more alive!

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I have updated our thread! Let me know if you want to work on any of these projects!