Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ATTENTION! NEW IP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
5.9.71.226:1701

That is 5 dot 9 dot 71 dot 226 colon 1701

minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk has been updated but it may take upto 24 hours for the update to propagate across the globe.

Tech Update:

This server is based in Germany. It may have a lower ping for those of you in the USA/Canada & Australia but Minecraft doesn't really require high ping times and so you shouldn't really notice any change apart from your ping bars in the player list being red a lot more than usual.

The server boasts a powerful CPU with 12 cores backed by a massive 64gb Memory and 3tb of data storage!! So in general everyone should see an improvement in the consistency of performance overall (especially when we have lots of players online).

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Nope. I've restarted everything. All other servers function properly. Keeps saying something about the Host.

Sir_FlapJack

Loyal Servant of Altera
It's not working for me either i'm afraid, i deleted the old one and made a new one, could that be the problem, do i need to get reaccepted on to the white list?

Sir_FlapJack

Loyal Servant of Altera
Quite certain, I've never had it block a minecraft server in the past, no reason for it to randomly start now. From what I can see it seems there's jsut a problem with the server if everyone's struggling to get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.