Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Attention People of the World!

How will you handle the Zombie outbreak?

• Total voters

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
A man steps out of a heavy armoured car, surrounded by men in dark suits, and shades. Carrying a speech as he steps unto the podium, the crowd starts cheering.

"In this grave hour, perhaps the most fateful in our history, I send to every household of the world, both at home and overseas, this message, spoken with the same depth of feeling for each one of you as if I were able to cross your threshold and speak to you myself.

We have been forced into a conflict, for we are called, with our allies, to meet the challenge of a principle which, if it were to prevail, would be fatal to any civilized order in the world.

It is a principle which permits a state, in the selfish pursuit of power, to disregard its treaties and its solemn pledges, which sanctions the use of force or threat of force against the sovereignty and independence of other sta- Gun shots are heard at from behind the podium, and a strange almost animal like growl. He runs of the stage into the armoured car as more gunshots and growls are heard."

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a zombie outbreak on our hands. How will you tackle it?
And how many people, are currently infected in your nation?
Currently I have 99 million zombies in my country...

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
If we all search for a cure, I'm sure it would work. Besides, your population will get lowered a lot of you shoot them.
Or it might be an april fools joke.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
*The families of Durjinga sit barricaded in their homes, the eternal moaning outside becoming ever more loud and frequent. Suddenly, all who have a television which is television is on are changed to the emergency channel, and the president is shown on the screen*

People of Durjinga,

It is these darkest of hours that we have to stand together. Although a startling 50% of the nation are zombies, we cannot afford to lose them!

*At this point, those with a bloodlust and survival instinct switch off the television*

Although they are hideously malformed, they are still human beings! Your husbands, wives, friends and children! And although it seems there is no hope left, there is yet a device that can save us! And no, it is not our near non-existant military!

*The camera swings around to a scientist team who are looking through microscopes, jotting down notes and brewing strange concoctions*

These are the men who have the ability to make a cure! In a matter of mere hours, I am sure that they will have astonishing progress to report! In the meantime, remain calm, and do not attempt to kill theses horrors! They are your loved ones, after all! Remember: Kindness before Greatness!

spagbog

Lord of Altera
*Harold Johnson sits at home with the ashes of his late wife, watching the afternoon news*

"Breaking News! A strange disease has the Youthlands gripped. This disease causes them to attack each other and begin-" The news presenter shivers. "Eating each other. We sincerely hope one of these monsters don't make it over the pension Wall."

*The elderly gentleman dips a shortbread finger into his tea and smiles*

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
*conducts mass Skyping of regional officials*

My friends, we are in a dire situation. Reports are telling us that the Republic of Hollowworld is suffering a catastrophic infection status on par with the worst in the world.

Sincronia invites leading cure researchers from all nations to share their research and further the region's chances of finding a successful cure in time.

Sincronia also opens its borders to all survivors wishing to enter the country. Our zombie population is still lower than most others in the region, and Sincronia is more than willing to accept further help and military assistance to stabilize the zombie population so that a cure may safely be developed.

Should a cure be developed in Sincronia, we will, of course, share our knowledge with our brethren in the region. We expect that all other nations, should they develop a cure in their borders, will follow a similar course of action.

Thank you for your patience during these hard times.

*ends Skype call*

D

Dark Auras

I hope this is only April fools. It just wiped my entire population from 200m to 74m...

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
In hindsight, it appears that Jagratta utilized the most efficient method of dealing with the problem by using military force immediately and then focusing on developing a cure after all present zombies were dealt with and exterminated.

D

Dark Auras

From the bottom of the Zombie Control page,
"Note: Dead citizens will be revived once the zombie apocalypse is over."

D

Dark Auras

If everyone researches a cure, in the region, we may find one.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I have no dead presently, but zombies outnumber survivors 25:7 at this point.

If trends from other nations are of any indication, though, I should start seeing dead within the hour.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
If everyone researches a cure, in the region, we may find one.
It will be difficult now that we have few survivors left, but we have no other options left to us.

Whoever's throwing zombies over the border, though, is jeopardizing us all! Those nations focusing on the cure cannot afford to have an accelerated infection rate!

D

Dark Auras

The only thing that came to mind when the apocolypse started was this music:

spagbog

Lord of Altera
I have set my Leader of Medicine, Hilda Forgreaves, on the case. She will continue to research possible causes of the virus and a way to abolish it.

Until then, one must hope it does not cross into Pensionville.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
In hindsight, it appears that Jagratta utilized the most efficient method of dealing with the problem by using military force immediately and then focusing on developing a cure after all present zombies were dealt with and exterminated.
Oi, my region is not in the republic of Hollowworld.
Now stop mentioning me in posts.