Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Auction] Art with biddings! (CLOSED)

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Khajit has wares if you have coin

I hereby jump on the train along all the other (previously) broke artists.

I'll be doing it a little different as I will only be selling one picture for now, with no promise of continuation, so don't think that even if you don't get this one that there will be more!
That is not to say that there won't be. Depends on financial situation online

With that in mind;

~~~~~

I will be offering up a full chibi picture! (w. coloured background, only one character)

The picture goes to the highest bidder, and from then on I'll treat it like a commission and the person gets to decide whatever character they wish for me to draw, in chibi format. details will be discussed in private with the official winner.

Biddings will be in radiants

~~~~~

The auction will begin from the moment this thread is posted, and until the Monday at 1:00 am GMT (still sunday for some people)

Should biddings till be going strong by then, the auction deadline MIGHT be extended.

Examples of other chibi arts (Any other art can be found on my thread):

Arianne.PNG Drunk on love.png - Commissions
Bunny girl.PNG AdiellaTevis2.PNG - casual

pls gib monz

Last edited:

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
An hour now, and I'll be going to sleep, though from the looks of things, I won't be needed to officially close the thread. :p