Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Awesome artists, I call on thee!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
"Awesome Artists"​
Oh, bugger...​
Also, never played any Pokemon, the voices in the series make me sick (Seriously! So squeeeeeky!!!!) and stuffs. I guess I could try and draw it though :l​

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
If not I can post some of the ideas I want to implement and you can attempt to draw them?
This please. I'm not so good at thinking of ideas for creatures :p
I can give it a go, but I'll probably be better at making something someone describes :p

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Idea's i've wanted to implement:
A possessed suit of armour (Ghost/Steel)
A spiked armadillo (Normal/Ground)
A hedgehog with crystal spikes (Rock)
A fire breathing tulip (Grass/Fire)
A skeletal bird (Ghost/Flying)

Try some of these

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I'm in the process of coming up with something for that 'spiked armadillo' - I've realised how much I suck at drawing xD
If you want to see how it's gone so far, you're welcome to - but I warn you, it kinda sucks :p

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Wait, by liking it does that mean you want to see it, or you just like that I'm progressing? I'm confused :(

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Whilst I have difficulty with the damn armadillo thing (I shall post him so far anyways), I had a go at Ghosty's Weedor... Hope you don't mind :3
Weedor v2.png

I call him Karmadillo :D
Karmadillo.png
The feet are all screwed up, and I need to add the spikes and perhaps a mouth.