Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Ayo

MangoManMini

Villager
So, i was a little bored and as i'm starting to actually play Ayo, i'm growing aware that people might get a little confused with him...
Thought i'd write this for anyone either wanting to know more about the character, or are interested in the concept!

Also, thanks NIAH for providing this nifty little template :p
-------------------------------------

General Information:

Name:
Ayo
Race: Human. Probably.
Sexuality: He hasn't even comprehended it.
Current Residence: Any welcoming looking tree, possibly his own little camp soon!
Relationship Status: N/A
Social Status: Actually beginning to rack up quite a few friends! He's pretty proud of this feat.

Physical Appearance:

(So i've been asked to clear a few things up, that i assumed were pretty obvious, but i can see that the picture may mislead. (Cant believe im having to say this lmao.) No, Ayo does not have glowing eyes. It's simply a mask with the imprints of white-eye like dots on the front. Unfortunately, im not capable of creating models in sufficient enough quality to be displayed on this profile, and Ayo's character design was based off the image above. I have to work with what i'm given. Apologies to bringing possibly a less-lighthearted message to this profile, but there are some people who are really not happy with his design (a shame for sure) and its gotten to the point where i need to clear it up. Thanks!)

Height: 5'5
Weight: 100lbs
Eye Colour: ?
Skin Colour: ?
Shape of Face: ...?
Distinguishing Features: Despite Ayo not showing any personal features, hes very easily distinguished from anyone else by his bright green costume, randomly decorated with flowers, feathers, greenery and the like.
Build of Body: From what you can tell, he's of very fragile build, no warrior.
Hair Colour: ?
Hair Style: ? (Probably awesome)
Complexion: ? (Probably super-buff.)
Posture: Ayo usually stands in an elated manner, seeming uplifted at all times. He seems to have a habit of balancing on one foot, his reasoning unknown.
Is Seen By Others As: Probably way too happy/friendly. Also quite clueless or innocent.
Scars: ?
Voice: His voice is always at a light tone, which blends nicely with his odd mix of accents.

Personality:

Everything nice! Especially anything to do with nature.
Dislikes: Everything mean! Like hurting, or sickness.
Strengths: Ayo, mainly due to his cluelessness, tries to be as nice as he can be to all he comes in contact with! He wants to be everyone's friend, so it gives him drive to try and be his absolute best.
Weaknesses: With his kindness, comes vulnerability. It would be scarily easy to manipulate Ayo, as long as he thought what he was doing was good. It would also be very easy to take advantage of him, as he's never willing to do anyone harm.
Fears: Ayo, ever since he entered civilisation, has been scared of being hated by those of his own kind. Living his entire life around himself and animals and nature, he doesn't understand society and he knows this.
Values: Ayo is kind, as thoughtful as he can be, and determined to learn and make a change.
Education: Living in the wildlife for as long as he can remember, he has very little education. He does seem to have a limited understanding of any language, but slowly he is learning common with the help of-... himself.
Languages: Almost-decent common, he could maybe form and understand a rough sentence in elvish.
General Attitude: As I've stressed enough in this profile, Ayo is always trying to be the nicest he can be. He's very sensitive to anybody damaging nature, but will never get violent over it. Ayo is always trying to make new friends, and find the good in everyone, no matter how evil and disgusting they may be.
Religious Inclination: Ayo's religion is actually, to which he is unaware, his own unique take on the belief in the god of nature. He's believed for as long as he can remember that nature is actually his mother, and so he calls it that. Nothing you could say to him will make him believe otherwise, because to him it's just fact. This is one of the exact reasons Ayo is so sensitive about how nature is treated, and why he even came into civilisation in the first place - so he can put a stop to the destruction that society can and has caused it.
General Intelligence: Ayo is surprisingly intelligent, just not in the usual areas you would expect. Whilst he may not know much about people or speech, he does know a lot about nature and how it works. Whilst he may not know a lot about academics or combat, he knows about a range of creatures and their characteristics, and plants for their medical/hallucinogenic/narcotic/(the list goes on) traits.
General Sociability: After some effort, Ayo is managing to figure out how to be more acceptably social! Whilst he is still quite odd to speak to, and very different from any other person, he's not as commonly accidentally rude.
Alignment: Neutral good

Short Term Goals:
  1. To make lots of friends!
  2. To help as many people out as he ever could!
  3. To learn!
Long Term Goals:
  1. To help his mother, nature. To stop all the damage and destruction to her and find out why it was ever done in the first place.
  2. To bring as much peace to the world as possible. To make everyone see the respect nature deserves from everyone, and how much they also deserve each other's respect and love!
Possessions:

Wardrobe: Ayo seems to actually only wear his one outfit, which to people of society may seem gross, but to him he sees no issue with it.

Jewellery: Doesn't understand it, has none.

Pets/Animals: Anything wild that he can find! He's always had an interest in making friends, and wildlife is no exception. He even roams around with random animals like birds, mouses and even ...spiders... just chilling out with him.

Owned Homes: None (As of right now.)

Carried Inventory: Ayo, to other people, may seem to carry around junk. However the things he carries are invaluable to him. Things like flowers, leaves and even bits of grass he has found on his travels are just important to him, so he carries them around everywhere. Whilst it may not count as inventory, he also takes a large range of animals around with him. Recently, he's been lugging around books in his backpack, either writing in them himself, or reading from them to further his learning. He also is carrying some potions now, learning of their useful properties.

General Wealth: Ayo has learnt the basics of economy, and has saved up a decent sum of money, to say he is (pretty much) unemployed.

Health:

Illnesses:
None
Allergies: None?
Injuries: None
Sleeping Habits: He tends to sleep... upright. He's adjusted to be very steady when he sleeps, hardly moving at all, probably so he doesn't fall out of the trees he rests in so often.
Energy Levels: HIGH
Eating Habits: He likes to eat slowly, when he ever does, taking tiny-chunks out at a time.
Exercise Habits: Loves to be active!
Memory: Average
Unhealthy Habits: He doesn't eat too much, having grown used to it from living in the wild without proper meals.
Drinking Habits: None

History:

Birthplace:
?

Childhood: Ayo grew up in nature, mostly alone, so he never really had a typical childhood.

Teen Years: He had grasped a good understanding of nature around him and began growing curious about the outside world.

Adulthood: (Probably) Not quite there yet, but currently he is trying to adjust to civilised life.

Family History: ?

Past Places of Residences: Trees, bushes, caves, the like.

Places Travelled: Almost all the nature around the area. He's very accustomed to almost all wildlife, and could navigate through a forest/desert/tundra(you name it) confidently.

Combat:

Peaceful or violent:
He would never even hurt a fly, and if he did, he'd probably cry.

Weaponry: He carries no weaponry, nothing even sharp.

Combat Training: The closest thing Ayo has to combat training is witnessing animals hunt... So not alot.

Training & Skills:

Whilst he may not be trained by others, he's almost been trained by the environment and himself to have these few skills;
  1. Knowledge and ability to harness nature, such as healing herbs, ecological variations, etc.
  2. Whilst it may not be a skill, he's always had high ambition to become as close to his mother as he could. Anything and everything like the ability to fully tame animals, or even utilise nature related magic that he hears rumours about, is something he constantly chases.
  3. Eagerness to learn.
Other Trivia:

None
Favourite Types of Food: Surprisingly, Ayo is not opposed to the idea of eating meat or animal products, as he see's it as something mother nature provides people with. However meat is not a favourite of his, he's actually got a weird thing for apples.
Favourite Types of Drink: All he knows is water.
Hobbies/Pastimes: He enjoys trying to make friends with either people or animals! He also likes to study nature and society, eager to learn.
Favourite Colours: Green (if it weren't obvious enough), as well as all the bright ones!

Relationships:

Relevant Family Members:
There are many that he considers family; from mother nature, to many of his friends, to his wildlife-buddies! Everyone is welcome!
Romantic Interests: He doesn't know or understand what romance is, and so has no interests.
Trusted Friends: Anyone he's written down in his friend-book!
Friendly With: Everyone!
Disfavoured Individuals: No-one.
Hated: NO-ONE!
Wary Of: Not a lot (Despite warnings.)

I hope this is considered good enough, and gives people a decent idea of who Ayo is and what i'm tryna do!
Cheers. c:

Last edited:

MangoManMini

Villager
{Updated}

Just thought i'd update this, since there are a decent amount of changes that have occurred since i started.
Stuff about his inventory, his friends, education, and other little tweaks to flesh his character out a little more c:
Oh, and a new, better reference picture too.​