Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal #3 Snomann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snomann

Loyal Servant of Altera
I admit what i did was wrong but forcibly deciding someone cant talk a certain way is ridiculous.

fag

Definition: a annoying, inconsiderate person who annoys people to get attention. Most likely a Harley rider or a person who often rides a Harley.
Usage: Tom is a fag because he is annoying and obnoxious.

How am i being disrespectful i'm not.

(Stop swearing, speak properly and please be respectful. 1 week tempban.)

I dont recall swearing. at all.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I would like to add a recommendation for the future. Urban Dictionary is not the place to take definitions from.

Snomann

Loyal Servant of Altera
I gunna spend the week punchin people in the face. I dont feel like taking the week off for no reason and i didnt swear?
Im not going to argue like i used to. People who refer to Fag and the homo definition are idiots. I prefer the original definitions.

Snomann

Loyal Servant of Altera
I dont see why i have to sit out for a week.... i wasnt even angry and im still not angry.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Some people feel that way as well, I don't care much for swearing and sometimes I'll let it slide unless it repeats too much.

However, this server IS pg-13 and is based on what the majority defines as swearing. It's not just for the 13 year olds on the server, we don't want swearing because it's distasteful and rude and has a higher potential to offend others.

You're tempbanned for a week because I feel it's an appropriate break to learn that it is wrong to swear on the server.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I gunna spend the week punchin people in the face. I dont feel like taking the week off for no reason and i didnt swear?
Im not going to argue like i used to. People who refer to Fag and the homo definition are idiots. I prefer the original definitions.
The definition of words change over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.