Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal ~Ddaug02 [Resolved]

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Hey... mid-event I was banned for fly abuse. Yes, I was flying but I didn't even realize... I was fighting a wither and had fly on (Forgot to turn it off from building earlier) I was running away then I just flew up to exactly the same height as the wither. I didnt know anything about the wither and assumed it had me in some sort of.. "grip". And so I just sat there, floating and hitting the wither. Just stupid of me. Anyways, id very much enjoy not being banned. Temp-ban sure. Thank you...

~Ddaug02

PS: I dont know who banned me... Im guessing it was Cubey or Mich.
@Cubey @Michcat

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Was me - banned for duration of remaining event so as to minimize disruption.

Anyone can unban here - but do take note:

This was a really bad abuse of the fly command, and if it happens again you may have that privilege taken away.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera

This was a really bad abuse of the fly command, and if it happens again you may have that privilege taken away.
Of course, very sorry btw.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera

Could I perhaps be unbanned soon..?

D

Deleted member 12912

If this has been resolved, should I move this to Ban Appeals Archive?