Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal [Declined - Baron]

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a month ago I was banned from Altera for three days when I was offline for cutting Dorothy's tongue out. Banned for torturing and past things which I will get into. Although, I believe, which this has already been proven, I was perm banned for some unfair reasons...

1) I was accused of other tortures that I did not make, a simple mistake from the staff, but, they held that against me for the ban. This was then proved wrong in a recent post on the forums, which is to the public.

2) A 'friend' made a Fanfic of the server and some players on it, and the staff accused me of doing it, and wanting to keep me perm banned from it for something I did not do, or have anything to do with. The backstory behind the Fanfic is simple... I am in a group with four others, and two of them are called Paul and Jayson. Paul, was the one who wanted to be a half dragon on the server, and I talked to an admin about it, who then got upset with me... From things Paul was saying. Now, in the group, Paul said some nasty things to Jayson, as they're best friends, Jayson took offense to this, and didn't like the server then... Finally, when I said I was banned for a few stupid reasons, Jayson decided to make a Fanfic without any of us knowing. I also talked to Seth (Dagen Lestat) about the ban in CervTech, which is how Jayson learned all of the names of the staff members, and others.

3) Being called OP, when everyone else is OP. Now, I did not consider my self OP in the slightest... Even Dagen didn't think I was OP, and he watched the Event him self. The two that I was fighting against kept trying to skip over my actions and let them have double or what not, and tried shooting from a far distance with a bow. Having an eye on the person who shot the arrow, it would be easy to dodge it, now others are saying other wise.... But, I've seen people dodge things much shorter, and have not been called OP, but when I do, I get blamed? A day or two ago, Habin, a close friend of mine said this to me and a few others in a chat group. "You know, in combat EVERYONE has op moments. EVERYONE does. Sometimes you just kinda have to accept it and let it slide."

4) I've also been accused of disrespecting staff members, which many of them are holding me to, most likely another reason why I am still banned... I know, I did argue, but that is free speech. I was told by Ced himself, I could bring my ban to another staff and talk about it, and he got mad that I brought it to a group of a few to talk about it. And, from me talking about it, I was 'Annoying and Disrespectful' which brought my ban up by a week, then another. In game, I was warned by a couple staff for being disrespectful towards Sally ... And someone else, who I apologized to, even though it wasn't /ME/ speaking. It was a friend named Paul, who had questions about a race and some of the lore.

5) I've been accused of 'Metagaming' and 'Powergaming' which, I do not believe I've done, although the staff are still holding me to it. The staff told me what I had done, and when, and a few of those things I didn't even do. Just like the torture, they have a few things wrong logged about me. The only thing that is somewhat considered 'Metagaming' was /tricking/ Tybalt into coming to the Inn to -talk- and we would then try and kill him. The staff and him got mad that I used my Ult to try and kill him, however, Pip, Dagen, and Thane all talked about assassinating Tybalt before this. Somnastra, Tybalt, and I talked over this and voided that, leaving us both off with a warning. Fine. But, I am being accused of other things also. Powergaming? I keep a fair balance of player actions and whatnot. Pipperson is very good with his daggers, but not a killer. He won't kill unless someone attacks him. I do not block everything. But since Pipperson is smaller, he is better at dodging. Also, been playing him for some time now. Now, on Blaze, or Blade, this is where people accused me of being 'OP' just because I dodged a few arrows that would be an instakill... So, why not dodge them instead of voiding them? Also, keep in mind, they were over 60 feet away, (20 minecraft blocks.) and Blaze had his eyes on that player the whole time.

Now, I have taken the time and effort to make this appeal to be unbanned as I would love to rejoin the server, and start working on my character development with Pipperson Oldfur, and get back together with my friends on the server... Many of them miss me, and have been wondering where I've been. I started a post earlier, which many of you know, about people thinking I left. Well, that's not the case. I am here, and really wanting to rejoin the server...

I hope all of the staff members consider my appeal, and I hope I can get back on Altera and start role playing again!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
You're not going to be unbanned. Here's why.
  • Breaking PS rental rules
  • Griefing PS
  • Metagaming
  • Powergaming
  • Bypassing swear filter
  • Torture RP
  • Serious attitude/respect problems
  • That thread, you know the one.
You're far more trouble than you're worth, so the staff team has decided to change your ban to a permanent one as well as forum ban you.

I'm locking this thread as this is not up for debate or argument and replies will be pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.