Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal for Account Snomann [Resolved - Banned]

Sithis

Lord of Altera
My other Account Snomann was perm banned for excessive swearing. And I wasn't given chance for a Ban appeal , so heres one 2-3 years later.

also: "The permanent bans are intended as permanent bans, however you are given a time until you are allowed to appeal for rules broken."

"Excessive Swearing - 2 Week Temp or Permanent Ban, depending on severity.
Can Appeal immediately"

I was unable to appeal so after a long wait of 3 and a half years I'm here to make my Official Appeal.

Again Account name is Snomann, and In game character is Thirnar Oakhand.
I also guess you could say I had a very long time to think about what I did to break the rules and reflect on that. I Assure you i'm more mature and grown up now.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
... it hasn't been 3 years.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ban-appeal-3-snomann.25708/
It's been one.

Buuuut, if we're playing the quoting game, I love this game :D

No caps. No Spam. No Cursing. Using text chat like " U, Ur, K, Y, numbers for letters is heavily discouraged. Please do not use "all-caps"; if a staff has to keep reminding people of the No Caps, No Spam, and No Cursing rules, kicks, and various bans will be administered as the team sees fit. Remember, we are a mature server.

Players must not incite drama storms. If you are reporting a problem or player, please provide proof and don't make it public - make a conversation with any staff member.

21. Citizens are required to protect the harmony of the HollowWorld community and ensure that they contribute positively to it. This means players must behave in a manner befitting an upstanding HollowWorld Citizen and refraining from activities which could be construed as damaging the community by admin staff.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Do you understand why you were permanently banned?

Unfortunately I don't see any reason to unban someone if their chance of breaking the rules is too high. Considering how long it took you to start breaking rules last time you returned, I'm very skeptical that would change this time.

Sithis

Lord of Altera
I'm older now. and not as stupid as i was back then. I know better than to have a repeat offense. I am more mature than the old me you knew.

Sithis

Lord of Altera
Do you understand why you were permanently banned?

Unfortunately I don't see any reason to unban someone if their chance of breaking the rules is too high. Considering how long it took you to start breaking rules last time you returned, I'm very skeptical that would change this time.
I understand perfectly. I was young and immature and too stubborn to admit it was me in the wrong. But I have also learned from my ban. And come-on the incident was a year ago, even though you have no reason to believe me when I say i have changed alot over a year, you still expect me to make the same mistake again like i'm stupid. Perhaps to prove a point? who knows. Last time I was just graduating high school so i guess i was still the rebellious teenager, but that teenager eventually moves on to full on adulthood.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I understand perfectly. I was young and immature and too stubborn to admit it was me in the wrong. But I have also learned from my ban. And come-on the incident was a year ago, even though you have no reason to believe me when I say i have changed alot over a year, you still expect me to make the same mistake again like i'm stupid. Perhaps to prove a point? who knows. Last time I was just graduating high school so i guess i was still the rebellious teenager, but that teenager eventually moves on to full on adulthood.
Your attitude during this ban, but also your first post of this ban makes me completely suspect otherwise. Why should I force myself to be convinced things are going to be different?

For one: You lied about how long you were banned. You also nagged the facebook page of HollowWorld regularly, I know because I'm the one that manages it.

You quoted the punishments of rule-breakings to try and get yourself unbanned by using a specific quote, as if it basically says "I can act how I want cuz this says I can appeal right away."

Let me clarify, it was your horrendous behavior and refusal to listen to reason (As wonderfully shown in that linked appeal).
Just because it says you can appeal right away, does not mean we have to accept it, nor allow you to if you prove that nothing good will come out of said appeal.

Now let me end this with:

No, I will not approve this appeal, I will not unban you. People can change within a short time but the statements and way you speak have not convinced me that you've changed at all, just that you have learned how to lie.