Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal for Crazy_Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derk

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry that Joe_Exp used X-ray, but the fact is that I had no knowledge of his use of X-ray till he alerted today that I was banned. If you want to get me for minning with him as he used X-ray then I guess you have me red handed.

Since the day that I started here I always did my best to keep up with my character's roleplay and become part of the world, work to expand it and have my character meet new people. Never have I done any crime or harm against the server. To ban me for a crime againt the server I did not comit puzzles me greatly.

All I ask is that I be restored to this server I have been wrongfully removed from.

I thank you for your time.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I think you knew something was wrong.
In less than one hour you mined over 60 diamond ore.
Thats more than 1 diamond per minute.
That simply isnt possible, and it would be idiotic not to figure as much.

Derk

Lord of Altera
We had a minning system of mass proportions. Having two blocks between each tunnel, with this getting ore was not a rare thing for us. On the day of the ban he said he had found diamonds and other ores but his pick was close to breaking and didn't want to risk losing anything. I thought nothing of it and simply dug it out for him

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
It's questionable that you did not think of Xray while hitting that much ores. Joe, in my opinion, was being a jerk to you for 'fooling' you and picking up the ores. You're a good player and it would be a shame to lose you

My vote - Temp ban 24-72 hours and give back all the ores found.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Yeah I don't think Crazy_rabbit should be permanently banned. But after the first three veins of diamonds you couldn't have been a little suspicious?

I'm a crap miner, I can dig in random directions and magically miss all the diamonds around me. BUT, if I have someone with me who can seem to dig to them (especially the way joe did) then he should've been at least a little suspicious.

I'm thinking a long ban is a bit harsh, but it's important you know and understand that such a massive amount of diamond and gold, and lapis is not gained legitimately. I support the idea of a 24-72 hour ban.

Derk

Lord of Altera
I supose after saying it yeah it is strange to gather that much, just got use to the system of tunnels getting ore at a decent rate. I made my mistake and figured he had been at this all day and found these (to be later picked up).

Darko

Lord of Altera
I met Crazy_Rabbit and think he's a very good role player and should have a temp ban but not perm.

I'm aloud to post here right?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Yes, you are allowed.
Thank you for your input, we will take it into consideration :)

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I've not decide this yet but would like to add that during the 45 mins period where most of the ores were gathered and most of the X-ray took place Joe and Crazy didn't talk to each other in chat or PMs AT ALL. That means they were most likely on TS, or they just like mining with people they never talk to.. You were literally mining next to each other, adjacent blocks.

I'm not convinced that you didn't realise something dodgy was happening.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I supose after saying it yeah it is strange to gather that much, just got use to the system of tunnels getting ore at a decent rate. I made my mistake and figured he had been at this all day and found these (to be later picked up).
That doesn't hold true, you and he were mining through stone to get to these ores, most of them were covered so they weren't "found earlier".

C

Cubey

I vote temp ban for crazy rabbit, I heard he's good at rp.

x-raying is bannable you know.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Give him the same as you're giving Joe and let the matter drop. Any more offenses though, will be a permanent Ban. I'm tired of seeing people do this crap in teams.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Crazy, you're money has been reset and possessions confiscated. I've commuted the permanent ban to a temp one and you can rejoin the server: 2011-11-14 00:58:29

I've made it clear to those on that as far as I'm concerned that's the end of the matter, should anyone be nasty about this contact me. However your Mayor may boot you from the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.