Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal For Loukano. [Resolved - Unbanned]

Loukano

Loyal Servant of Altera
Heyu, it's Loukano (IGN is also Loukano).

I was banned quite a while ago for (I think?) griefing. I'm not 100% sure what I did but I think it was punching item frames and gaining the items from them. I punched a few out in a capital by accident and then realised that I couldn't put them back, I then asked in chat for someone to come and put them back but no one replied. I then went out to what I thought was the wilderness and went to a house, taking items from the item frames again. It turns out that it was not the wilderness and it was someone's house, I waited there for a bit to give the player his items back but he never turned up. Before I got banned I joined a town and was having a lot of fun, I'd like to try the server out again. I'm sorry and I knew what I did was wrong, thanks :heart:

Loukano

Loyal Servant of Altera
I had no idea you could even appeal until I went looking for RP servers and found this one again.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty, well I'm alright with unbanning you, the places that were robbed are unfortunately no longer there, so the items can't be returned.

I would recommend reading some of our guides before you log back in though, a lot has changed~

hollowworld.co.uk/link-forums/survival-guide.373/