Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal for Mario Mluigifish [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
My Ban Appeal, not too sure what has happened.

Hello Members/Moderators/Administrators and all of the Hollowworld Community.
I write to you today, to ask about my ban, reason: Repeated Language, Ignoring of Warnings, and Attitude towards server.
So, I am not too sure what has happened, but I would mostly assume that someone, possibly my brother, or anyone else, has hacked into my account, if it is my brother, then that is quite easy as my brother can go onto my laptop and join the server and go berserk.
Now, as I haven’t actually been on today, until I found out that I was banned, it has to be someone else, and I know, these bans are not accepted ( I think) and, if not, then I am writing to say goodbye, if that is the case.
So, might as well do this now, because I doubt I will be accepted back in, but unless I am asked not to, I will re-attempt an apology/appeal in a few months.

Thank you, Hollowworld. You have brought much joy, fun and happiness into my life since I joined, back over a year ago in August 2011. This is an excellent server, one of the best in the world, and in my opinion, the best in the world, and is the leading server of its kind. It has progressed and changed massively since I joined, and I hope to see it grow and grow even more, while/if I am gone. I say again, thank you, thank you so much, and I hope to stay in contact with you, if I am not accepted back into the community. I guess this is probably my final farewell then, and so, I leave you with my last final words.
I am sorry, and it is solely my fault, for not protecting my account enough, and so you have my sincerest apologies, and I hope I didn’t cause too much of a disturbance, leaving my laptop un-attended and/ or not having a secure enough password.
Thank you for the amazing time I have had on this server, and I guess, farewell Hollowworld.

Mario Mluigifish

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
Your IP was banned due to Reviewerman's obscene language and disrespectfulness.

If you could give an explanation to that then all will be fine.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Your IP was banned due to Reviewerman's obscene language and disrespectfulness.
Ah righty...
not sure how that works out, since he is not at my IP.. unless he is stalking outside of my house or something, I am not sure how IPs work.
Since I only logged onto my computer about 10 minutes ago to find I was banned and then I wrote this appeal, so I am not sure how he was banned.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
If you could give an explanation to that then all will be fine.
Did not see that bit.
Not sure, it could have been my brother, since he gets home from school before me, and he does know Reviewerman's password, as it is saved on his laptop.
Edit: Thanks for the quick reply by the way, Draco. Hopefully this will all be resolved smoothly and quickly :)

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
I believe you, as I know how long you have been here/time you have invested.

I'm not really sure how the IP ban works, but I do know that people have been banned unrightfully before because of their friends getting banned who live close by.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I believe you, as I know how long you have been here/time you have invested.

I'm not really sure how the IP ban works, but I do know that people have been banned unrightfully before because of their friends getting banned who live close by.
Thank you so so much :)
I guess I have to wait to see whoever IP Banned my IP, see what their verdict is?

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I was on when mario was 'banned'' but didnt see him in players list before he was 'banned' so he could have said something (or was he on)

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I will unban reviewerman temporarily so you can get on, then I can see your IP address
There maybe an issue here as the IP maybe banned because it could be one one used in the past by reviewer and there maybe a problem with default list.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Ok, sorry for any late replies, I have having dinner, I shall try to log on now and edit my post.
I can log on now, thank you so so so so so so so much to everyone involved in helping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.