Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal for VERPA217

Status
Not open for further replies.

VERPA217

Lord of Altera
I have been given a temporary ban for unauthorized PVP. On all of the occasions I have been attacked first. First at saline creek (I think) by martinko many times, most of the times I killed him before he could kill me. Alot of the other times were at Sirens Call me and bette were roleplaying assassins. The final use of PVP before the ban was when I visited Sirens Call again and both bette and aby were hostile towards me from the off, both of them attacked me at once and then I killed them both (I had a diamond sword and armour so I was more likely to win) not that you lose items on death I could just let my self die, and right before they attacked me I had started the teleportation process back the Heavens Reach. So basically all of my PVP actions were to protect my self and I NEVER started the fight.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I would like martinko to post here before I make any more decisions.

Also, if you dont lose items, why fight back and get yourself banned? what do you gain?

VERPA217

Lord of Altera
For the most part I was simply fighting back with bette just for the roleplay sake of it, and martinko really started to annoy me with constantly hitting me then running off, he also came to Heavens Reach and did the same to Darthcorey. If martinko does post on this he will probably say something like "your lying kid!" as is tradition for him.
Also I knew that if I died I wouldn't lose any items and nor would the other person, so your right there was no possibility of gain but there was no possibility of loss either.

VERPA217

Lord of Altera
He didn't kill Darth he attacked him and ran away, after that Darth killed him... Again as is tradition

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
i was there for the saline creek one and verpa is being ridiculous, he hit martinko so martinko fought back. Then he came back killed martinko again so i killed him.

VERPA217

Lord of Altera
You were there for the second one where I asked for a truce (we had both killed eachother once) and he shot me, so attacked him.

Martin Lamminmäki

I think I might like it here
Ehum, Verpa, you shot me when I was standing outside Dracoboy's door, I saw you, so I attacked in self defence, you had shot me several times before that.
And Darth attacked me becouse I was on the human side of the Alteran war, he had killed me many times before I even got the chance to attack him. And he attacked First.
Hmm, Verpa, your lying about the kills on me, I never killed you I think, I was just protecting myself, then running away becouse you had a full set of iron armor trying to kill me. I can't seem to understand this.

VERPA217

Lord of Altera
Martin
1. Heavens Reach is a human town.
2. You attacked me and Darth several times and then just ran away.
3. The time you killed me was when you hot me from the roof of a house.
4. Why would you attack someone if you know you would lose?
5. Outside Dracoboys door was the time after you had killed me and I was extracting revenge.
6. Darth can vouch that you attacked him then ran, so he killed you.

Martin Lamminmäki

Verpa.
Darth said he was on the Orc side and attacked me
2 Ehm, I never attacked you in Heavens Reach
3 Ehm, I never actually shot.
4 What?
5 Ehm no, you were standing in a corner sniping me.
6 No, he attacked me becouse I was on human side.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'm saying I want an unbiased view of what went on so I can give the appropriate punishment, people tend to miss... details... when they appeal to make themselves look like the victims, which both of you have done.

If no-one posts within an hour after this post, both of you will have 48 hour bans.

Martin Lamminmäki

Hmm, let me see what I missed.
I might, have hit Darth first but he randomly took his armor and sword and ran to me, I didn't know what to do.
That's all I know.
And why isn't Darth getting punishment? He killed me six times (I think) without telling me anything.
And I'm sorry if Darth ever reads this, I needed to walk through his town to get to a beautiful place with a beautiful sunrise. But he killed me before I could get there. That's all, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.