Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban appeal PikaPC [Resolved - Tempban]

PikaPC

Villager
I know that you must know from an Ip check that it was not me that was on griefing and using fowl words , and if not that was a friend of me and Danny's named free-rider who had somehow got my PS(PS=password)I am truly sorry for any trouble that he had put anybody through. I am willing to fix anything that he had messed up' and say sorry to anybody he angered. I hop you can forgive me for what happened and I have changed my PS to my account so this will never happen again. If you deiced to not accept my apology I will understand he must have caused a lot of trouble.

P.S Danny was the one who told me that I was banned I would have not known if it was not for him.

Sighed, Peter Summers :cool:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
From your whitelist application:

2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I know that you must know from an Ip check that it was not me that was on griefing and using fowl words , and if not that was a friend of me and Danny's named free-rider who had somehow got my PS(PS=password)I am truly sorry for any trouble that he had put anybody through. I am willing to fix anything that he had messed up' and say sorry to anybody he angered. I hop you can forgive me for what happened and I have changed my PS to my account so this will never happen again. If you deiced to not accept my apology I will understand he must have caused a lot of trouble.

P.S Danny was the one who told me that I was banned I would have not known if it was not for him.

Sighed, Peter Summers :cool:
Baron's right, it's crystal clear in the whitelisting process that account sharing is prohibited, no matter how accidental it is. You should've taken the appropriate precautions, man!

This isn't a permanent ban- your appeal is written nicely, and as long as you do reset your pass, I'll change it to a temp-ban, lasting two weeks. I'm fairly certain you're genuinely sorry, but rules are rules!

Hope to see you soon, make sure to keep that account secret ;)