Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal [Resolved-Unbanned]

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
The reason I was banned was excessive violence In an RP with a character I had just created that had no relations or mood towards the victim. I had not realized at the time that I was not able to kill people without a reason but I learned that after I went over the rules one more time trying to figure out why I was banned and now I understand now that a character without a reason is not *really* allowed to kill someone, I had thought at the time that being a Serial killer Jack The Ripper type char I was able to do that but, again I found out I couldn't after I got banned. I now have learned my lesson and am sorry, I promise to not do it again. (I do not know if this is relevant but Naelwyn banned me)

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
The ban was for the combination of motiveless killing and, unaddressed in the appeal, excessive violence.

The character attempted to carve out an innocent bystander's organs and put them in buckets. It was completely, utterly inappropriate, pretty much everyone watching was disgusted, and, as everyone was at a loss as to what to do there, I took the initiative to ban you for it.

Do you have an understanding of why it was egregious to the extent you were banned for it?

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Yes, I do and I realize how disgusting and gross and odd it was of an idea that it was, I should've not done that at all, it was a terrible idea. I get that now, I should have never even thought of doing it let alone actually do it, and I am sorry for whatever inconvenience and/or Disgust I brought to people, It will not happen again from me I promise.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I think you get it, and am glad you understand why I had to stop that there. I'd be happy to welcome you back on, but really have to hit the bed for exam week.

Any staff with perms that views this, please unban and close the appeal, thank you indeed in advance~

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
kyle1322, Have you been unbanned yet...? I've been checking this thread for a followup.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
It appears I am still banned, woudl you be so kind as to whenever you have the time unban me :D, thank you in advance