Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal -xRoXx [Resolved]

dogbew

Lord of Altera
I'm posting this in the place of xXRoXx, or Jónsak on the forums. He is currently forum banned and cannot post this himself.

I was banned back in September of 2012 by Cherbert for "Drugs?", due to my spamming on the forums. I do admit that my spamming was incredibly immature and highly unacceptable, and i understand why you made the decision that you did.
In the past two years i have had a lot of time to mature and learn from my mistakes. I had gone over to another server, only to realize that was it not only not as well run as Hollow World, but the community failed in comparison.
I ask that you unban me from the forums and allow me to come back to the server, so that i may make right what i did wrong.​

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
There was also a.. distasteful appeal made by a certain account named "IloveCherbert", the IP was matched to Jonsak/xXRoXx.

Edit: I mean made last year in january

dogbew

Lord of Altera
I apologize for that, I was acting really immature and stupid. I don't know what I was thinking at the time since this was a really long time ago and I regret acting the way I did. I hope you're willing to give me another chance.
Sorry for the late response, i had a hard time contacting dogbew recently

dogbew

Lord of Altera
I was going to have xRoXx reply here himself, but it seems that he is not un-banned from the forums yet.