Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

banned again for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivereagles999

I think I might like it here
well i dont know what i did
this guy kept covering my house door with dirt and breaking in so i put in a despencer to guard the door then someone took me to a forest then banned me\
What did i do. i keep getting banned for nothing first cursing but they gave me a second chance then for nothing so they let me back in now for placing a despencer what have i done wrong. i was just guarding just incase he trys to steel stuff
my house was to small to lock all of my chests and i was going to ask to expand when Geo_08 got on so untill then i was just doing what i cant
Better safe then srry. what did i do this time . idk. eveyday steel and a lord show up and ban me. are u doing this on purpose?
the guy that should be banned is the guy next door. he keeps tormenting me.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
You were stealing and griefing other players property...

This is the third time you've been banned and its standing.

rivereagles999

You were stealing and griefing other players property...

This is the third time you've been banned and its standing.
no i wasent i did not steel he said i stool a painting and that was up there longer then hes been the server i just got on then like 10 minutes later i got banned and what did i grief he was building on my door
im looking on the map and hes in my house as we speek
Kris1596 is LYING

rivereagles999

logblock doent lie, river
Logblock... he was build on my house i destoried 3 dirt to get out of my house he was covering up my door
He dosent even have Logblock he a villager
can i talk to AlphaDragonman1 for this hes the 1 who banned me for no reason.
i look on the dynamic map and hes in my house problilly stealing my stuff
I KNOW I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
i got on i mined he said i stool his painting i denied it he covered up my door way with dirt i destoried the dirt i make a despencer put it in MY house he covers up my door again 4 more times then i get banned
THAT EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEND

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Logblock is an admin tool, river. It will have been used to check who did who.

rivereagles999

We dont, river. If you want I will go and double check for you.
please i only destoried dirt to get out of my house then i mined then i see steelcryo and a lord in my house the take me to a forest then ban me
THAT ALL THAT HAPPEND
the reason i got on was to talk to geo i was mining getting wood if he approved me expanding my house the all of this happend
Ask Pook he was there the whole time
im looking on the dynamic map Kris is in my house all the time i see it
now hes in my tree farm
NOW HES NEXT TO MY CHESTS
i memorized the dynamic map of my house so where he is in there i can tell what hes doing

rivereagles999

is anyone still reading this
Roopot did u chech logblock if it said i destoried blocks it was dirt
Please this is the only GOOD server that i have fun in
Every server i go into a little 5 yearold admin bans me for nothing this is the best server ever . its the only fun server too
this kris guy acts like a 6 year old he blocks up my door and tells me i started it.
i dident do anything to provoke him at all he just starts being mean to me. i uncover the dirt covering my door then i make a despencer then he does it 4 more times then i get banned
Kris Should be the one introuble

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Unless the other party says otherwise then I uphold Steel's desision as the evidence suggests what Steel accuses you of is true.

MrAaron

Loyal Servant of Altera
Basically you've been permanently banned and it's staying.. you've repeatidly offended
and had to many chances we all checked the logbook and it said the same, for everyone
sorry and this topic is now locked end of.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
The ban wasn't for destroying dirt next to your house it was for destroying farmland/fences/trees on other peoples property. Logblock tells us what happened and this is the offence you were banned for. Now please stop shouting about us banning you unfairly as LOGBLOCK DOES NOT LIE!

As for him being in your house, your house no longer exists so he didn't steal anything as I removed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.