Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemovirus

Villager
I am trying to figure out why I got banned and now why I have to put in an appeal for something that was an honest mistake. I went into the nether and farmed nether wart from I guess its called "demon's Town" (there were no signs up nothing popping up saying dont do this or that and mobs everywhere).

So I was thrown in jail for about a minute, after that I went about my playing for about 10 min or so until I was put in jail again. This time I asked "what is going on?" I got a reply,

Cubeydoom saying: " you're an idiot for not leave my demon town alone"

Cubeydoom saying:"Will you RETURN netherwarts to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cubeydoom saying: " im very angry"

Nemovirus saying: "i saw no sign"

Nemovirus: "sorry"

Space3045: "Maybe go read to freaking rules...."

Space3045: "NO stealing"

Cubeydoom: "why did you are being reckless thief in my demon's town?!?!?

(Mean while Cubeydoom and Auxilium are at the jail door hitting things off the way with one hit, throwing lighting from the sky and punching holes in the walls. also throwing down signs on the ground saying WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA many times throughout the sign and "boye you done wrong on another sign".)

Cubeydoom: "my hell's castle and demon's town has not been protected yet"

Cubeydoom: "thats why im waiting for lars to set up"

Cubeydoom: "im still panicking"

Nemovirus: "all i can say is sorry i didnt know"

Cubeydoom: "return items to me"

Cubeydoom: "when your jail end"

Nemovirus: "you almost done playing around?"

Auxilium: "Playing?"

Auxilium: "Sir.. You are lucky you got only jail time.^^

Nemovirus: "Really?"

Nemovirus: " Im guessing this is a little harsh for an accident."

Asirel_Luik: "No getting banned for an accident is harsh >_>"

Nemovirus: " right and 60 min plus the min i already served that the sign said before this plus the bad mouthing isnt harsh?!?"

Auxilium: "Not with that attitude. Calm down."

Koerhuisje: "Le jailbate"

Nemovirus: "By the way where does it say not to take from demon town?"

Nemovirus: "theres no sign and nothing that says this cant be done?"

Cubeydoom: "learn yourself to not steal, leave this alone"

Cubeydoom: "if there is no sign"

Cubeydoom: "THINK yourself"

Nemovirus: "steal from who?"

Cubeydoom: "eh?

Nemovirus: "there was nothing there saying it was anyones?"

Cubeydoom:"You and Captain_de_zanta stolen my warts!!!

Nemovirus:"there was no sign and it wasnt protected. how were we suppose to know it was yours or anyones?"

Cubeydoom:" Nether is MY realm but"

Nemovirus:"your realm?"

Cubeydoom:"this place where hell castle and demon town is, ARE not protected yet!"

Nemovirus:"i didnt take anything from there"

Nemovirus:" did i?"

Cubeydoom:" i disallow anyone place or break or steal this place"

Cubeydoom:" You steal netherwarts, the log told me"

Nemovirus:" and how were we suppose to know its not in the rules"

Cubeydoom:"I noticed netherwarts went missing"

Cubeydoom:"erm"

Nemovirus:"didnt steal they were on the ground"

Cubeydoom:"nether would be the same as wilds"

Nemovirus:"so your saying the nether is the same as the wilds?"

I was so mad i forgot to screen shot. I do have a couple more but its almost the same, i did go on to say something to the affect that cubeydoom couldn't read cause she could hardly type. It went back and forth for almost my whole hour until I was teamed up and belittled then kicked off the server with the reason being: Reason: don't be a bit*h.

Now my IP is blocked and cant do anything about it because some of a stupid mistake. I have said sorry to her for what i did but def don't deserve what happened to me at all. If it was any normal player and they asked we could have just talked it out but since Cubeydoom had power or her friend Auxilium had the power they decided to take it way to far and treat me as if i was something lower than them. Sorry i took your plants Cubeydoom, I honestly thought it was like the wilds and that everything there was good to grab. This definitely isn't worth the 31 warts.

S

Stevey

Looks to me like you truly loved this server, but before i choose sides i want to hear Cubey.
It is not your place to choose sides, don't reply to ban appeals unless you have some constructive to add to it.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
The logs do seem to colloborate with what he is saying. I see no attitude from him over the matter apart from being disrespectful toward cubey's ability to communicate which I feel he needs to apologise for. And by the way nemo, cubeydoom is a she and you have no rights to question someones ability to communicate wether it be because of a language barrier or a disability barrier - attacking someone for the way they speak is out of order and disrespectful.

From what I can see this whole incident a bit over the top from both Cubey and Auxilium. I can understand Cubey's frustration but having apologised however the attack on him seemed to be relentless. There are no rules as far as I am aware in the Nether that the players are expected to be aware of.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
i banned you pure out of being pissed for you mocking cubeys typing, now i dont expect you to know what the reason is for her spell errors, i do take it offencive when ur in the wrong and then start going at an admin bout there grammar wich was clear to read, u were being mad wich i can understand but dont vent it out like this cause that will indeed cause 1 of us to ban you wich in this case was me

nemovirus

Villager
sorry i just took alot from everyone and finally snapped, i know it was wrong. and im sorry to everyone that had to see it.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
i banned you pure out of being pissed for you mocking cubeys typing, now i dont expect you to know what the reason is for her spell errors, i do take it offencive when ur in the wrong and then start going at an admin bout there grammar wich was clear to read, u were being mad wich i can understand but dont vent it out like this cause that will indeed cause 1 of us to ban you wich in this case was me
This is fair enough Koer but why are admins not sticking to these criteria?

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...new-justice-system-punishments-bans-etc.7887/

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
yeah in this case i did find 1 hour a bit much seeing it was only minor it couldve been half an hour at the max, my ban was purely because of his offensive talks towards mainly cubey and a little towards aux

C

Cubey

Sorry but Serrino is correct, My apology for being frustarted about My Hell Castle and Demon's Town being unprotected.

I accepted your apology.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Not quite sure how you was IP banned but if you can try to logon now nemo. Thank you.

nemovirus

Villager
I'm back in. is there any chance I can be freed from prison it says i have 32 mins left out of this hour sentence. Also i didnt break the sign or the button and i have a bed in my hand. I just wanted to let everyone know so I dont come back to jail later for these things. and thank you for letting me back in.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
My apologies for the miss-understanding. We were both on TeamSpeak while we looked over this matter and I sincerly thought that Cubey was really pissed off at you, Nemovirus. So I checked everything with Hawkeye. And Cubeydoom asked me to jail you. It saddened me while you were ingame that you lied about that you would have not broken the warts and just "grabbed it from the floor". Or, at least that was the impression I got from your side of the story. Now, the jail system bugged out, you could just simply walk out of your prison cell when you pressed the button inside which made us to trying to get you back.

^ The prove that you broke the netherwart. Though, again - I see where you are getting from with "there is no protection and/or warning"

^ I made an apologie ingame.

In my opinion this all got out of hand quite bad. Yes, I used lightning, but I did not touch you.
Yes, I was the one who jailed you for a hour, because Cubeydoom asked me to. If you want my apologies again - sure. But as mentioned ingame you should have at least tried to calm down and apologies yourself for breaking it. Then this all would have not been happened.

Now I see that this case has been solved. Good, hopefully we all can just put this to rest and enjoy the game from now on. That is why we are here the first place, eh? ;)

S

Stevey

nemovirus most of what should be said has been said already. I'd like to apoligize that you were trolled and treated badly. Not protecting the the nether was our fault. I agree with Serrino your comment about Cubey's communication skills were uncalled for, but given the circumstances it might have been because you were annoyed by the way they were acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.